New job and hot boss

10:00AM

It's your first day at your new job, you were excited but also nervous even though you were just working at Dunkin Donuts but whatever, you enter the building and see your manager, a tall, red haired, green eyed, handsome man.

"Good morning Y/N" he said, "Oh, good morning sir!" You replied getting even more nervous then you were "You can just call me Justin." Justin said with a warm smile, "Yes si- I mean Justin." You blushed, Justin laughed 

"Since this is your first day I'll be easy on you." He said, crossing his arms, "Right, thank you sir!" You said, he raises his eyebrow, "Sir?" He asked, "Oh! I mean...thank you Justin!" You looked away, "it's okay, now then-"

Justin showed you everything you needed to do, all you really ended up doing for the first day was cleaning around and doing dishes but you didn't mind, Justin seemed like a nice and reliable person so you were happy about that...and he was handsome, w-well that's not the point!

You also got you meet your coworkers, Lisa and Adam, they were...interesting to say the least, you were getting along pretty well with Lisa, but not so much with Adam, he kept glaring at you and he didn't say much but you weren't that bothered by it...sorta, After you finished cleaning Justin called you over to him.

"Yes Justin?" You walked over to him, "here." He said while putting something on your cheek, "Wha-!!" You were startled by the sudden touch, Justin laughed at your reaction, "Don't look at it yet, wait till you get home" he said with a wink, you blushed, "O-okay." After that you waved Justin goodbye and went home.

Once you got home you immediately went to your bathroom mirror, there it was, a smiley face sticker, "wha...Hahahaha!" You burst out laughing, that's so cute!! You thought, you took the sticker off and put it on your wall, after that you washed your face and went to bed.

Part 1 end
I hope you guys enjoyed the first part! What are your thoughts on it so far?