Staying over

2:00 PM
Sunday

You were cleaning your house today, cleaning the tables, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, you were pretty much trying to find anything you could clean. You were feeling anxious, like something was with you inside your house. You thought about calling the police but you thought you were worrying about nothing so in the end you decided to call Justin.

The doorbell rings and you go to the door, you open it to see Justin, the man you were waiting for, “Hey Justin!” You smiled brightly, “Hello there, dear.” He smiled back, “So, why did you ask me to come over?” He asked, “First take a seat.” you said.

After he sat down you started talking. “So basically….it turns out I forgot to lock my door last night and I have the awful feeling someone is in my house watching me!” you basically shouted, You look at Justin and it looks like he is thinking

“I see, it would make sense as to why you think that.” Justin said, especially considering all those other...strange incidents. Justin had only snuck in a couple of times but he was never caught well he was almost caught that one time. But who else would be sneaking into your house?

“Maybe I should stay overnight in case something happens.” Justin suggested, without even thinking you nodded, “I think i would appreciate that!” you smiled.

Justin was helping you clean around the house, you both went out shopping and even got ice cream and pizza, it was fun. Later that night you were lying on your bed and Justin was on the floor.

“Is it comfortable down there?” You asked, “Yes it's fine.” Justin replied, “That's good then.” You smiled

Justin was happy, so happy that he was with you, in your room, alone with you. He wanted to do so many things to you but also...didn't want you to hate him. Once you were asleep Justin went down stairs into the living room.

“Come out, I know you're there.” Justin sighed, the person came out of there hiding spot and sighed, “What are you doing here, Leo.”

Part 7? end
See I'm trying to make it as dramatic as possible? Is it working??