A kiss

11:30AM
Saturday

This weekend you decided to get go for a walk, you were still thinking about Leo and Justin's relationship, like why they don't get along and how they used to be, as you were walking you spotted Justin, you ran up to him to say hi.

"Hey Justin!!" You shouted and waved, Justin looked back and smiled, "Hello y/n what are you doing out?" Justin said, "I decided to take a walk today!" You said, "would you like to join me?" You asked, Justin looked unsure, "I'm not sure I should." He said, "Oh, why?" You asked, Justin sighed then pulled you over to the side, "I have no sense of direction." He whispered

Did he say what I think he just said? "PFFT- AHAHAHA!" You burst out laughing, "Shhh!" He tried to shush you, "I'm sorry but that's so funny and unbelievable!" You said, "Wow that's crazy." You laugh, Justin blushed, "its not that funny." He said, although seeing you smile made him happy

"Ah, sorry sorry." You said, "but anyway, what are you even doing out?" You asked, "well I was having an argument with my brother and then I thought it was a good idea to get fresh air." He said, "So now you're lost?" You asked, Justin was silent for a while, "I'll take that as a yes." You said.

You asked if Justin wanted you to walk him back and he said yes, you both started walking and walking until finally you made it to his house.

"Alright here we are!" You said with a smile, "Thank you." Justin said, he leaned down and kissed you on the cheek, "Justin?!" You blushed, Justin laughed at your reaction, he thought you were adorable and he wanted to keep teasing you

"Alright, you should head home now." Justin said, you nodded and then started to make your way home.

As you were walking you thought about the kiss again, you blushed at the thought, why did he kiss me? You thought, maybe that's another way to say thank you? Or goodbye? You kept walking and decided to stop at a cake shop.

You walked in and saw Adam, you walked up to the counter, "Hello there Adam~" you smiled, Adam just frowned, "what are you doing here?" He asked, "to get cake, duh!" You replied, "so you work here?" You asked, "Yeah." He said, "Hmmmm." You stared at him to get a reaction but he just ignored you.

"Are you going to order now?" He rolled his eyes, "Yes! I'd like a slice of chocolate cheesecake!" You said, "Alright, that will be $6." He said waiting for you to pay, you give him the money and then sat at a table.

Finally you got your cake, you take a peice and eat, "Mmmmmm! So good!" You squealed, you kept eating the cake, until there was no more, you hadn't realized Adam was looking at you, he was smiling.

Once you've left the place you decided to go home. You opened your door and went inside, once you got to your room you flopped down on your bed and feel asleep, little did you know you forgot to lock your dang door.

Part 6 end
AHAHAHA Y/N ITS LIKE YOUR ASKING TO BE KIDNAPPED! Welp lets see what happens next shall we?