worriers

Tomorrow is the masquerade, you sighed trying to figure out if Lisa actually is the person that sent you the letter, I mean you could always ask but would she tell you? You didn't know what to do.

"I guess I'll just go, I mean it won't hurt, right?" You said to yourself. You started to head out the door and go to work, all these things have been happening and you didn't know how to handle it all, it was honestly confusing and somewhat scary. Soon enough you got to work, once you walked in you saw Justin, you smiled and walked over to him.

"Oh, goodmorning y/n" Justin said with an attractive smile, you felt your face warm up a bit, all he did was smile. Why are you getting so worked up?

"Um, goodmorning" you replied, he noticed your blushing face and patted your head.

"You know if you act like this you may give me the wrong idea." He said and then swifty walked away, huh? Act like what?! You couldn't help but blush even more mainly from the fact that he patted your head.

Today was quite busy, more than usual. Busy days like this are rare, do people want doughnuts that much today? You got a bit lost in thought but snapped out of it the moment Adam tapped your shoulder.

"Stop getting distracted and work." Adam said, he could have been a bit nicer but what do you expect from him anymore?

After work you were more tired than usual, once you walked out you noticed Lisa standing over at a light post, what's she doing there? Once she noticed you she waved over at you.

"Y/n! Over here!" Lisa shouted, quickly ran over to her, "I'm gonna walk you home!" She smiled, you knew why she was doing this and thanked her.

Once you got home safely you locked your door, went to your room and plopped on your bed, you were so tired! Suddenly you jumped up, remembering that the masquerade is tomorrow, how could you forget something like that! You went through your closet looking for an outfit to wear, as you were searching you also suddenly remembered that you had forgotten to ask Lisa if she was the one that sent the letter.

Welp I guess you'll find out tomorrow! Haha, dumba**.

Part 10, end! Lol sorry for not updating in a while! Don't worry I'm not gonna drop this one!...maybe- anyways! This part was pretty short but that's okay because obviously there are more parts to come!