Handsome man and mysterious letter

12:30PM
Saturday 

you wake up to start getting ready for your date with Justin, the more time passed the more you got nervous, you quickly took a shower, dryed your hair, brushed your teeth, etc. After you ate breakfast you started to head out.

*Beep beep* "Hm?" You look over and see a black limousine, the door opens and out steps Justin, yes Justin, your hot boss, "Justin? What are you doing?" You asked, "I'm here to pick you up, darling." He said with a wink, d-darling?! You thought, a blush forming on your cheeks, "Come on, get in" Justin held out his hand, you hesitate but end up taking it.

On your way Justin kept holding your hand, "U-um, Justin could you...let go?" You asked, hoping he would let go, "Hm, I guess." He said, letting go of your hand, you sigh a breath of relief but also disappointment...wait why were you disappointed? You were confused about your feelings but ended up ignoring it.

"Y/n, we are here." Justin said, he opened the door and put his hand out again for you to take it, you took his hand again and nervously got out of the limo, "A restaurant?" You questioned, "Yes, do you not like it?" He asked, "Oh, I like it, it's just I don't think I have enough money" you looked down, "Who said you were paying?"

Once you guys went in you got a private seat in the private room, after you figured out what you wanted the waiter came to take your order, "Hello, are you two ready to order?" The waiter asked, wait a minute,that voice sounds familiar. You thought, and you were right, Adam is standing right there waiting for you to say your order

"A-adam?!" You were surprised, "Yeah, it's me, now what the f*ck do you want?" Adam asked, unbothered, "Oh right, I forgot to tell you Adam also works here." Justin spoke up, "I see…" you said, calming down, what a shock, who knew Adam of all people would work at this kinda place. You thought.

"Are you gonna order or not?" Said the clearly annoyed Adam, after the two of you ordered what you wanted, Adam had left, "That was a surprise." You said, Justin started to look annoyed, "Ahem, so y/n, why don't you tell me about yourself." Justin leaned towards you.

"Oh okay, let's see…" you began to think, "Well I enjoy reading and watching movies…" you said, Justin didn't look surprised, well of course he wasn't he already knew everything about you. As you continued talking about yourself Adam came back with your food.

"Oh wow, everything looks so good!" You were pleased with all the food that layed before you, "I'm glad you like it." Said Justin, he was smiling, that same handsome smile, you smiled back, "you know, you're really handsome!" You said, "well thank you darling" he winked at you, "you are quite the beauty yourself." He complemented you back.

After your dinner date with Justin, he drove you back home, once you got to your door you see a letter, "what's this?" You thought out loud, you pick up the letter and open it

Dear y/n,

Don't trust Justin, you're probably wondering why you should trust me considering you don't know who I am but please trust that I want you to be happy, so at all costs stay away from Justin.

Sincerely ???

What in the world?! you thought, you crumbled the letter and threw it away, you thought it was just a prank, a lame yet sorta scary prank, Don't trust Justin? And how did that person know my name? You thought, you ended up trying to Ignore it as you drifted off to sleep.

Part 3 end
Wow a mysterious letter?! That's actually not even scary?! Cause I suck at being scary?! YUP!

Part 3 endWow a mysterious letter?! That's actually not even scary?! Cause I suck at being scary?! YUP!

Here is Justin! Your hot boss *wink wink*

Picrew: Old man maker