Ch.1

Ch. 1 : I thought it was just a dream.

I dont know when it all started but for some unknown reason, I always dreamed of this adult girl. She live normally but with a bit of unfortunes on her life. She particularly liked "mangas", " manhwas" , "novels", and "animes". Although those terms were quite unfamiliar, it also seemed familiar to me at the same time. I once asked my mother if she knows a girl which seemed to be on her twenties and is named jessica.
She only replied that she didn't know and that she didn't have have a friend with a name like that. I kept quiet about the dreams i had since I might get called weird.
I didn't mind it much since one of the kids in the school even dreamed of a talking telephone pole.

Some days has passed.
Today will be my 10th birthday. Theres not much of a celebration like the other kids have in my school, since our family is quite poor but we could still manage to live normally. With a small single cupcake that was brought from a bakery nearby, together with my mom, we celebrated my birthday. Strangely after eating that cupcake i felt dizzy and then suddenly everything went black.

It's this dream again, it's been a while since I had seen this. But today it seemed much more different than usual. I realized that this is not a dream. These are memories. Whose? It was mine. I know, i knew, i recognized. I had always known. Maybe because i just cant accept that fact. She,her, that *I had died. I  know that my life wasn't much but there was one particular thing that i regretted. I regretted not being able to go back. To go back home , to feel their warmth again, to apologize for leaving them all of a sudden. Im really sorry, i was being immature at that time. I...really am.. I...I... Really wanted to see them again one last time.. Deep inside, I know that it's already too late.

I woke up with tears in my eyes, my mother looked really worried. Right now all i know is that she's my only family. I hugged her. 

She doesn't have a clue on what's going on, but she knew what would comfort her daughter the most right now, she hugged her back, patted her and said these soft gentle words as if cradling her back to sleep.
"Its okay, its alright, everything will be fine, im right here. So close your eyes, and sleep my precious child" At the end of those words, she hummed a beautiful calming tune.

Her tears still there but she was now calm, she felt her eyelids becoming heavy just like that day*.  "Thanks mom.."

"Hmm.."