Ch. 8

Chapter 8 : It is Not a Sin to Be Bald

You know what, why the hell do I have to work hard upon avoiding the dazzlingly main characters again..? I mean from what I could somewhat barely remember, the mc took this type of action which led to her getting further involved with the main characters, well her unique and fun interactions also contributed to the plot, so I suppose it also comes down to what type of person you are. Dammit, I trailed off my track of thoughts yet again. 
I heaved a silent sigh as I grudgingly continued to sweep the floor. While President Red was wiping the windows with his typical smiley face :)

Hmmm, honestly I'm quite surprised that he would even voluntarily go help me and my future sub-villain in this torturous room.

I could still remember the conversation that we had a while ago..
*
*
*
*20 minutes earlier*

"I'll also help in cleaning the classroom since I think it might be too big for only 2 people to work on.. Would that be fine with you? ^▽^"
—Is what our handsome president said to us.

For the record, the supposed students in cleaning duty are to be automatically dismissed for 3 months thanks to Me and my (self-proclaimed) fated-sub-villain-in-law's lover's quarrel yesterday.

*SIGH*

"O-of course, Eunhyung.."
This girl had the gall to blush happily after what had just happened yesterday.

I almost pulled out my disgusted face but thankfully, I was able to hold it back.

I just nodded my head as my answer since I had a feeling that my conversational skills will sh*ttily suck. Sorry.

*End of Flashback*

Back to the present, I almost sneezed from the accumulated dust that I had sweeped in the dustpan. The hell..
Does our classmates collect dusts as a hobby or something..?
Is it a required skill to have? If so please teach me—

"Gheck! Eck!"
I coughed loudly. I think I'm gonna get sick.

"Are you alright?"
President seemed to be worried for my well-being,
I swear I'm not blushing from this unexpected conversation.

"I'm a-alright. A few dusts just got into m-my throat..." I hastily replied, damn I stuttered for a bit right there, I'm still not quite ready to converse with people as expected..
(• ▽ •;)

"Hm, then I'll takeover sweeping the floor, you could wipe the windows in my stead, I think it would be reachable enough for you."
President smiled as he reached out to me.

I was busy forming sentences in my head but before I knew it,Red Ranger is already holding the broom and the dustpan while I was holding a rag.

This.. I-is this the so-called with great power comes with great responsibility..!!?

I'm sorry, that was pure nonsense.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Sub-villain Leader glaring at me. Did she perhaps already forgot our oath yesterday? You're making this big sister cry.

I threw a heart finger on her with hopes of easing her anger.
Well..yeah... should've expected that typee of reaction. She cringed at my gesture. I momentarily stared at the cap that she was wearing.
Hm. The labors of my efforts has come into fruition. ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

I almost bursted into laughter but held it back, it's time to focus on other important things.
I immediately faced myself towards the windows and tried my best to wipe them. At the same time, my left hand unconsciously touched a similar looking cap with a different color(black) that I'm currently wearing right now.
Ah... right now, my shame is currently buried under the shadows of my hat...

I'm getting tired of this sh*t. When will my timeskip strike again? I'm waaayy too anxious to show my rotten communication skills right now!!!

*********
Afterwards, it somewhat became our ritual to clean before going home. Me and my self-proclaimed fated-sub-villain-in-law's still quite sour with me but we somewhat(?) came into terms with each other, just enough for me to know her name and greet her comfortably. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

As I was walking my way to school, I suddenly noticed her in the distance and just like that, I formally gave my greetings.

"Hey~~ Miriaaaa!!!"
I was about to hug her but she evaded me like a boss, I almost tripped.
The audacity of this biatch.

"You think we're close enough to greet and hug each other?" She showed me her best annoyed type of face.

"*Le Gasp! Didn't we went through a lot of turbulent challenges and survived during these difficult circumstances..!?"
I exclaimed to her in a dramatic way.

"Uhh.. no?"
She looked at me as if she was staring at an indescribable piece of sh*t. Brat.

"I mean, b-because, didn't we become partners in crime during this week and....I never really had that much people to talk to.."

I half-whispered that last part since I suddenly realized that I impulsively let out my true feelings. Guh, I shouldn't have done that. This one will be added to my ongoing list of my dark history.

"Oh! But it's not like I like to greet you everyday or anything like that..!"
I added.

Ahh, at times like this, it's good to follow my tsundere bff teachings when it comes to communication. Hm! That's right, thats right! I inwardly nodded to myself.

[Somewhere faraway,
Jen: There was no such teachings!!?
???: !? W-what? What's wrong, Jen?
Jen: Ah... It's nothing, I think I was starting to hallucinate about a certain friend's stupid words that she would often pour out on me.. ]

Maybe because of her maliciousness which kind of reminded me of a certain tsunish friend of mine, perhaps, this calms my heart even for a bit. It's been awhile, I feel quite nostalgic I hope she's doing fine right now..
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

[Like lightning, Jen felt a sudden shiver.
Jen: Am I just about to catch a fever..?]

My sub-villain-in-law just silently turned her back against me and continued walking.

I shrugged.
Welp, my whole existence made things awkward once again. I truly suck at socializing without my precious Jen.

I once again touched the cap that was placed in my head.
I'm not quite rich enough to buy some hair growth potion...Eh, it will work out by itself, somehow. It's the living b*llsh*t called anime logic.

Shortly after, the 4HK came into view, before I knew it, the gang was completed by adding the 2 girls in it. Several people passing by will mostly admire the handsome and pretty creatures while unconsciously ignoring the mc as if she was automatically blurred into the background.

Well..if the view is nice, I just can't help but stare too.
Time to stop,

Remember Hana, you've got a handsome one hell of a butler waiting at your doorstep, Calm your bitch-ass heart..Phew!

#####################
A/n: A new chapter, and a new beginning..! Did I do it right or miss anything? Been a long time since I last updated. I had a feeling that I might've gone a bit off track in this chapter, do tell me if anyone thinks that I made some sort of mistake!
ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ