Ch. 7

Ch. 7: DEFINITELY SCREWED IN SEVERAL WAYS

"Son of a B*tch!"

"M*th*rf*ck*r!"

"F**k, that f*cking hurts! Oh f**k!"

"Insolent piece of $h*T! I bet you're just itching for attention from the 4 Heavenly Kings , especially Ji-ho!!"

—BRUH. wTH. Her imagination is literal sh!T.

"No! AHHH. Nevermind, I guess at this point, you're a lost cause!!!"

I think I was able to pull out quite a lot more of her hair than she did from me. Her minions in the back seemed to be too scared to interrupt or even help their leader.

"Hey! Someone call the teacher!"
"No! We'll be more in trouble if the teacher gets involved!"
"Damn, where did I put my popcorn again?"
"Oi! This is serious, first someone should lock the d—"

"What's Happening here?"
-A handsome red haired man spoke. Its the president. I forgot his name again. It seemed like the whole gang has finally arrived.

I was kind of hoping for a teacher to come barge in like in other animes, but its just the 4HK.
For some unknown reason, I decided to reply. [Might be because of the adrenaline I felt from this fight.]

"Nothing much serious here! We're just doing typical girly stuf—f**k!—ing—HELL! F**k*ng  hurts! I'll obliterate you piece of cr*p!!"

Bruh, your 4HK is here and you're still not stopping!?
Well nvm, we were immediately separated from each other by our special rescuers.

Then exactly at that moment, the teacher arrived.

"I immediately came after hearing on what seems like a commotion over here , but,
WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE!?"
-The teacher asked the same question as our class president. The difference is that she put a lot more emotions and efforts in her question.

********

Atleast I was able to do more damage than her. But f**k, it still hurted like a b*tch.
I looked at her. There's a huge bald in the upper right corner of her head, a few scratches on her face and i think i also bruised her right eye, what do you call that again? A black eye? Bullseye?

As I was pondering on what it's usually called, I noticed her glaring angrily at me.

*Ahem*
"May I have both of your attention,Please." Our homeroom teacher spoke.

We stopped staring at each other and turned to focus our attention on our teacher.

"I'll be honest with you, I don't want this dispute to ever reach the ears of the principal, thus I would like for the both of you to apologize to each other, now."

"What! Why would I have to apologize to this wenc—"

"Ms. Joo , language."

Damn, well said. It seems like she still don't have any plans of apologizing to me, so...
I'll just end this real quick.
"Alright, I apologize."

"I...sor..ugh...ry."

Oiii, wth is with that grunt between your words!? You ain't sincere enough!! Even though I went through the trouble of helping you escape a possible red flags for villains/sub-villains! I sacrificed myself for nothing!! You ungrateful brat!

"Haaah.. Okay. And as punishment, the both of you would be assigned to clean the classroom before going home. And I hope that by that time, the both of you will be able to get along with each other. "

"What! But—"

"No buts! And it'll last for 2 months, no, make it 3 months."

Well sh*t. Instead of being able to work and earn some money, I am forced to suffer in the presence of this wicked b*tch. Bring back my supposed free time!

"Mr. Eun, may I ask you to watchover them once they start their cleaning duties?"

"Yes, Maam. You don't have to worry, I'll do my best ."

"To have such a great and kind student in my class.. I'm truly blessed.."
Our teacher seemed to be mesmerized by him.

"I won't pry on how it escalated into a fight..Since We're all classmates, it would be nice if everyone will be able to get along well once again.", Eun-hyung told us with a gentle and refreshing smile.

" O-okay.."
Then I saw This witch blushing hard beside me.

Hah! Weak!
(A/N: She doesn't realize it but she's also blushing rn. Hmm, the power of hotness)

This freaking red-headed flag.
I'm really screwed.

*******

Once were back in the classroom, the teacher just went on and talked about how she didn't want this type of thing to ever happen again. Then class immediately resumed afterwards.

********

I think I'm at a predicament. This ball of sunshine [Translation:Woo Juin] just started talking to me. And of course, the brave me transformed into a stone-like lego in less than 1 second.

"Hana~ Why did you guys fight a while ago?"
Damn, we're on a first name basis already? Although forgive me since I once again forgot your name...

"W—we were just having an argument on certain things."

"What certain things?" No. Don't look at me with those puppy eyes while interrogating me. This is horrifyingly scary. Who tf  thought that it would be good to put together the words 'scary' and 'cute' at the same time in one person?

"Who knows? Maybe we were debating on which girl had the longest period among us..."
I awkwardly laughed. Sh*t, I'm dead.

He giggled for a bit then ended the conversation with an "I see~~". He probably noticed that I felt a bit uncomfortable so he just stopped prying for answers from me.

But this ball of sunshine, I think I saw him talk for a bit with that ungrateful b*tch. Well, he does talk and get along well to almost each and everyone in the class.
But still, I'm scared on what kind of lies she might've told him.

For now, our battle will start tomorrow.

I still remember the words she told me before going home,
"You'll definitely regret this."

Only God knows on what my fate will be after all of this..

##############
A/n: SURPRISE UPDATE! But the next might also take a long time. Even now, I still can't believe someone's really reading this crap I made on a whim.

Idk, i feel like i suck in making dialogues. And my grammars also a bit shit. But I know i had to say this, Thank you for reading this despite my unending rants!! I'll continue doing my math homework for the time being, bye— *runs*.