Ch. 2

Ch. 2: I do have a friend! Her name is Jen!

I didn't think that I'll be reincarnated. What's more is that i still remember my past life!
Still... this doesn't seem like a world from fantasies/anime/novels. I guess it's still the same world that i lived in. But with a different identity... But despite these facts, i have a chance to redo my life, maybe this time I'll study harder, and be able to achieve something big and great. For my mom, so that we'll be able to live much more comfortably. Yosh! I decided! I'll do my best this time and not be a fcking lazy ass!

While she was thinking about all of these dumb things, she didn't realize a single flaw that this world have. She was too focused about doing her best to live a greater life. But she'll soon notice it after a few years.

"Hana, for some unknown reason , i feel like you suddenly changed/seems a bit different than usual.."

"Haha, whatever did you even mean by that? Maybe its just your imagination and hallucinations. O-ho! Maybe you feel like this friend here has become much more smarter and sharper than usual? Eheheheh.."

"Forget i said anything. You're still my usual idiotic friend!" She said with a blooming smile on her face. What the heck! So cute! And rude! Mean! She's being mean to her friend! I'll call the cops on you for lying! Is this really how kids are nowadays!!?

"Im not an idiot! You idiot!"

"Ye,sure continue talking to the dusty air."

*Le Gasp*

"So mea—"
While were having a conversation, i accidentally bumped to a random girl.

"n.Shi—So-sorry. Are you alright?"

"Im fine." The girl just walked away after that.

"Really what an idiot. Hana should probably get a new pair of glasses. Should i punch 2 glasses at your eyes? "

"Eeek—. Im really sorry you know? Geez, Jen, you're really scaring me sometimes."

"The girl you just bumped, is the daugher of  the president of the famous Koalo Company. You should becareful around her."

"Kua—what?"

"Koalo company, the brand clothes they produced recently became a hit, i just told you that a month ago."

"Haha, i recently got my brained rattled so some infos were thrown out of the window.."

"I see, im glad to know that at least you recognize yourself."

"Wait. What's that even supposed to mean..!?"
"O-oi! dont just ignore mee."

Hm, but it's strange, she's a rich, daughter of a president from a famous company. But she attends the same school as me..? I mean this school is just a normal school , i expected someone like her to attend a much more prestigious school. But meh, everyone has their own reasons or maybe preferences. Definitely not strange at all. Ahh, im being weird again with my fantasies.

(A/n: the rits gurl is in another class, so safe,safe)
*timeskip to end of schooltime*

"Im surprised, its seems like you did learn something. Maybe you're a lesser idiot now..?"

Of course since the things we currently learn here are just child's play, hah! But im a bit nervous once I'll be in high school. What is this, a genius when young but a failure teen in the future. I can somehow imagine it. I can hear my future panik noises.

"Only less!? And still an idiot!? Jen is really mean!"

"Im just stating facts, but i guess im just happy for you hmp."
Wa what is this...! Is she blushing!? So cute, mean but cute!  I immediately hugged her.
"W-what, let go of me!"

"Hehe, i love you Jen!"

I was a loner and secluded in my past life, although i do had a friend  when im in highschool, it was only one.
Jen was the first person to approach me. Before I knew it, we became close and friends with each other. Without her I would've also ended up as a loner in this life too..
So im glad to have someone like you by my side! (*>∇<)ノ