Ch. 6

Ch. 6 : That time I was bored then I decided to screw myself for Fun

So far so good.  I'm still me. Just me alone in this dark abyssal hell as always...

So this is what life is like after reincarnation. ..
.
.
.
.
.
I'm still friendless in this school, but not entirely isolated.
..
This boredness of mine will kill me sooner or later!! And! No! I'm not depressed and sad due to the fact that I f*cking s*ck at making friends!
Wait—don't censor that, it's a safe word!

*ring -ring*
The bell of the school rings. It's now Lunch time.

I saw Dan-i, Ban-i and the four heavenly Kings walked together out of the classroom . Probably to eat in the cafeteria. *Le Sparkles

As soon as they're gone, some people around me started talking shit about Dan-i and Ban-i. (A/n: She doesn't remember most of the ho.es' name coz she sucks at remembering her classmates' name.)

"That Dan-i, just because she's friends with Yeoryeong and the four heavenly kings. She's become quite arrogant and b*tchy. "

"I bet that Ban Yeoryeong is using her pretty face and body to seduce them. And since Dan-i is her best friend, she lets her hangout with the four heavenly kings."

"I know right!? How dare they do those kind of things! Unforgivable!"

Hmm, they're still going on about this crap. It's been like a few months when Eun hyung called out to the other girls who ridiculed Dan-i. And now they're at it again, secretly of course. They probably thought that as long as the 4HK are gone, they could run their dirty mouths again.

*(4HK= 4 Heavenly Kings)
Isn't it embarrassing to blatantly say such mean words around your classmates? Hellooo, there are people around you that could hear you. At this rate, they'll be remembered as one of those people that bullies another person. Once they grow up, I bet they'll all be like:  Why tf did I do those sh*ts in middle school. Oh no, I hope no one remembers.

"Those 2 really should be taught a lesson. They just can't take the four heavenly kings for themselves!"

Hmmm.... I don't like where this is going. Maybe a little bit of interference won't hurt.
They asked for it. Theres still a lot of time before the main characters arrive back. It wouldn't hurt to interrupt for a bit. This is for the sake of my safety. Less fighting scenes between these main chars and sub-villains means less chaos for background characters such as myself! Besides, i was kind of itching for some action! [A/n: a loner in school + bored af]

As I approached their territory.
"Hey, i think that's going way too far." 
For some unknown reason when it comes to defending someone else, im always filled with confidence. Part of the reason why i died in the past. Oop. That hurted my guts.

"And, who the heck are you? Aren't you that girl who's always either reading a book/looking at her phone in the classroom?"
That's quite specific.. As expected of my fellow side chars that collects data.. f*cking creepy stalkers.

I smiled at them.
"Me? I don't think you have the time to ask about something like that. Are you really sure about doing such malicious things to your classmates? The four heavenly Kings won't just sit by and watch if you do these type of things again!"

They glared at me then shut their own mouths off afterwards.
Hah! I reign above you all humans!

Of course that didn't happen.

"And? What does that have to do with you?"
One of them said, she seemed to be the most intimidating one among the group. Ohh, she's probably the leader.

Usually , from what I remember, after getting told off they'll stop their annoying rants. Specially since I even mentioned that I'll snitch them to the 4HK.
Hmm... I'm quite screwed aren't I?

"I think I know now, perhaps you're also jealous of them."
"Right, she's acting as if she cares just so she could attract the 4 heavenly kings."

This is the first time that I had this type of conversation. It makes my heart flutter. *squeezes heart >.<* Their lines were the typical type of lines they say to their target. Am I the main character now? No, I've just sacrificed myself in a sh*tty way.

I should probably say something. Those glares by her followers were scary.
This life was a happy and a bit of a sh*tty one . Mom I'm sorry, it seems like your daughter will leave the Earth much more earlier. Jen, i hope you stay as the adorable tsundere that you are right now. Thank you God for giving me this second chance in life. I was somehow able to move on from my past life, although some of it still lingers. This 2nd life of mine was a short lived life filled with warmth and joy.
*breathes in*  *breathes out*

"Hey, somethings probably wrong with you. I mean, I could clearly hear what you guys  said and planned to do back there. I bet some of our classmates also heard you. Right everyone? They're about to do something bad, you guys also heard them right?"

"Well, I guess she's right."
"I also sometimes hear them talk behind someone's back a few weeks ago."
"Eh, i didn't know they are those type of people."
Those are some of the whispers/mumbles of our classmates.

"You..."  Eeek! She's fuming in anger.

"Well anyways, it's clear that you guys are the ones jealous enough to proceed to harmful ways. I know it's not my business but you should atleast know that harming someone just because of something like that is really wrong. So I'm just warning you to stop it before anyone else end up in a bad state." 
Is this hypocrisy? Please forgive me for being a hypocrite.  But I just wanted to say what I think would be right. And maybe I could help them wake up and avoid their fates of triggering a death flag of becoming overly jealous.

I then walked back to my seat but i felt something suddenly yanked my hair at the back.
"Holy sh—"

*insert ending music"