Chapter 8

"Fleur, do you take Bill Weasley as your husband and promise to love him for the rest of your life?" The man in a suit and tie asked, the witnesses crying and smiling.

Fleur in her feathery dress, made her appear like an elegant swan, looked into her soon to be husband's eyes and answered, "I do."

Bill grinned, making Fleur blush in front of everyone. You saw how they looked at each other like they were the only ones in the room. You couldn't help but smile. You wished you had that for yourself, it just seemed so amazing to be someone's first choice in everything.

You were in a nice dress, one that was sleeveless and reached down to your knees. Your feet were killing you but you managed to put your weight on your heels so it wouldn't hurt as much. Next to you was Harry, in his suit with a deep purple button up shirt. His knee was bouncing.

You instinctively placed your hand gently on his leg, your slight touch made him stop. He could see the outline of your collarbone as your hand was outstretched. His heart started to beat and he was now aware that it did so.

"Thanks," he mumbled, not knowing what to say because his eyes accidentally peeked lower.

You smiled as a reply, your hand getting tingly as you realized you were touching him. There was a tension between the two of you and you just assumed it was because you were him for an hour. Well, not really him but physically you were. Neither had talked about it even though he has talked about it with Hermione. She just commented about his horrible eyesight and that was all. You on the other hand had many things to compliment and think about so it was better not to say a word about it. Like it never happened.

Bill leaned his head down to kiss his wife. Everyone in the service cheered, standing up from their chairs to clap more enthusiastically. You stumbled to get up and Harry touched your shoulder.

"Your dress," he said, lifting your dress from the top of your chest. Your face was full of heat as he put his hand back in front of him.

"Thank you," you replied, becoming painfully aware of how his finger has touched a part of your breast. Whether he knew that or not, you did and it made you get a slight thrill off of it.

Bill and Fleur jogged past the small pathway between the chairs of the audience. The people nearest to the middle started to throw rice and flowers. You smiled, clapping at them as they ran out of the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley cried and Mr. Weasley looked immensely happy.

"A bit cheesy, wasn't it?" Harry asked you, his claps starting to quiet down.

"You think so? I thought it was beautiful, the way they look at each other. They made the right choice in marrying each other," you conversed, tucking your hair behind your red ears.

Harry shifted his weight in each foot, aware that he was marveling over how you looked in that dress. It made you look like a painting, like someone beautiful enough to be worthy of getting a portrait. He imagined seeing a painting of you in that dress in a field of flowers, smiling that beautiful smile of yours at the finest art museum in London.

"You look wonderful," he commented, a slight surprise look on his face as the last syllable rolled of his tongue.

You blushed, smiling and enjoying that compliment. A lot. "Thank you, Harry, not too bad yourself."

He chuckled, shaking his head as his attention was grabbed by the newly weds who were dancing in the middle of the room. Soon Ginny and Luna, along with Luna's father started to dance beside them.

Harry's eyes looked at you again. He took a deep breath, his heart beating in his ears. "Would you like to dance?" He felt foolish, knowing that he doesn't know how to dance. He'd probably step all over your feet or accidentally trip. His eyes widened with terror and was about to take back that question until you gave him a warm smile.