Strange incounters

The day started off normal after the meet up but not the events that happened.

"Hello, can I know your name?" A man that looked like he was in his late twenties said,
"Why?" You answered back having suspicions of the man. "I want to go out for dinner with you." He said smirking. "Isn't that kind off rude? To go up to a person and ask to go out for dinner with them, without even befriending the person? More less getting to know them?" You stopped looking at him in the eyes, "Besides, what if I was married or dating someone's or if I was a minor? You could have asked that first." You continued annoyed with his arrogance.
"So what? Not like they have to know if you are." He answered, "Just stop trying already, they're obviously not into you." someone said from behind you.

You glance over your shoulder

"Xiao? What are you doing here?" "Protecting you coincidentally." You both looked at each other in the eyes for a couple of seconds before the dumb bitch in front of you both ruins the moment and says smugly "you're short to be their boyfriend."

bold of you to assume we're datin-

"So what? They're my s/o" (significant other) he spat at the man, irritated he wouldn't leave. your face blossomed into a red crimson color, before this weirdo says "prove it."

you glance at Xiao once again, he bores into your eyes as consent to kiss you(r cheek, too fast when you just met him a day ago ✋😭).
you nod slightly before he grabs your hand and kisses your cheek softly, to play along you do the same after Xiao pulls away. "There i proved it, now leave them alone will you?" he said as he turned to the man glaring while he's at it.
"F-fine you win, I'll leave" the man answered stuttering because of how mad(?) He is at Xiao for embarrassing him.

(I forgot to put this in earlier, xiao is dressed up so he doesn't get recognized in public areas)

"Are you alright? You shouldn't be talking to strangers that talk to you straightforward." Xiao says concerned for your well being.
"You're not my dad, xiao xiao. I'm old enough to take care of my self thank you very much."
you answered with a giggle "I don't think you can." Xiao mumbled loud enough for you to hear "H-HEY I WAS STARTING TO LIKE YOU, YOU KNOW" you shouted as he started walking off to who knows where.

Xiao's POV

Xiao xiao? Really? they're such a child for calling me that, pathetic.

of course he heard what you shouted but ignored it completely.

"BEING A DICK WONT MAKE YOU HAVE A BIGGER ONE!"

"SHUT UP"