a forgotten photoshoot...and 2 surprises

today was one of those days, you know like the ones where you feel like you don't want to do ANYTHING AT ALL. "(name) you seriously need to get up...we have the four short shits outside. Scratch that actually its 5 now..what the fuck its actually six"

.... "excuse me, what," ...

...you had to now deal with 6 short males??...

"yeah...there's a new guy, heizou, from what i can see hes pretty cute. oh! and that bowlcut guy, i think his name was scarapooch?...no...EITHER WAY." your bsf said. great way to fucking start a day...why did scarapooch sound familiar to you...

getting up, you made your way to the door. slowly peeking outside to ask what the fuck they were doing at your house until venti had gotten up is your face and hollered, "HI (NAME)" shocked, you screeched, "VENTI WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-"

"oh my god shut up.." the so called scarapooch intervened. "you know what scaraboobs...i dont even know you that well and last time i met you, you chased me with a knife. its not really helping that your the perfect fucking size to drop kick either." "...i dont like you." "good. i don't think you should anyways. plus arent you in a group with albedo and mona already?"
"i got transferred to this one because apparently i didn't fit in in with the way that they acted." "oh!...sucks to be you.."

breaking the silence, aether spoke up "well uh..this is scaramouche and heizou, our two new members the public already knows about this however im surprised you haven't found out...unless you already have?" "no i didnt to be honest.."

"nice to meet you! you must be (name) right? im heizou! a previous detective but now a band member...crazy right? anyways..you're more good looking than xiao said you were like wow.." heizou spoke up, shocked you answered back to him. "oh? xiao talks about how good i look? thats a surprise but i mean he isn't wrong now is he.." "i would like for you to kindly shut up (name)" xiao muttered..with a hint of crimson dusting his ears and face.

"ANYWHO..HOW ARE YOU (NAME)? YOU KNOW YOURE REALLY LATE TODAY AND JEAN IS FREAKING OUT HAVE YOU EVEN CHECK UR TWITTER FEED??" venti, of course, being the person he is assumed you had died.... "no i didnt, why?" "check it...."

pulling out your phone you see a notification from twitter... the user of the notification was jean..

 the user of the notification was jean

....

jean had tweeted you were late to a photoshoot you had forgotten about.

"FUCK (BSF NAME) LET THEM IN I HAVE TO CHANGE." "ON IT!"

quickly rushing upstairs, you rummage through your closet for a decent outfit...eyeing a certain outfit you took it off its hanger and hurriedly put it on..

      (where wtv you want to wear but i will add photos in for the photoshoot part and it might not match what you wanted sorry!)

rushing back downstairs you remembered that (bsf name) hadn't changed either thus causing you to call out to them

"wait (bsf name)... GO FUCKING CHANGE." "GOTS IT" "YOU BETTER HURRY UP...I DONT WANT TO GET LECTURED MORE THAN I SHOULD BE AS OF RIGHT NOW."

"so uh how was your day?" aether asked. "could be better to be honest with you." you replied. seeing your closest friend come downstairs, you put your shoes on and start heading towards the headquarters...knowing theres two more members to 4nemo...wait would it be called...6reeze? something with a six probably. this whole collaboration will be even more interesting than you thought it would be..

.
.
.
.
hi...