"She Finally Went Over the Ledge"

𝙰𝚙𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎 | 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚡

𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚜𝚞𝚜 | 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚜 | 𝚃𝚘𝚋𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚋𝚘

𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚜 | 𝚃𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚘𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚗

𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚗 | 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚙

𝙷𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚜 | 𝚁𝚢𝚊𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜

࿊࿊࿊

In the midst of my incredible dream, my name was spoken, "Alexius." I turned my body in the hopes that the tribrid would come to a rest, but she didn't. "No sex for two weeks if your eyes don't open in the next five seconds."

I immediately opened my eyes and turned to face her, a grin on my face.

Placing my head on her chest, I whispered half asleep, "You play so dirty."

She chuckled as she said, "I use things to my advantage. Could you possibly bring me some candy?"

"Andrea," I muttered her name. "You woke me up in the middle of the night to fetch you candy?"

"Please," the tribrid pleaded then attacked my face with kisses.

"You're coming with."

Hope nodded her head and maneuvered her way onto my back. She encircled my waist and neck with her legs and arms. I thought of the kitchen, and we arrived there in the blink of an eye.

I told her she could let go, but she whispered no in my ear. With a sigh, I entered the pantry and took the candy bag for the tribrid and the pack of sour gummy worms for myself.

When I handed the bag to Hope, she murmured, "Thank you." I positioned her on the island and slid in between her legs. "Did you speak with Apollo?" she asked.

"He doesn't know anything but he said he'll continue searching. My mother is aware that I've been asking around, and she claims that she and Zeus were unable to discover anything when we were born."

There was a brief moment of silence before the tribrid asked a question that rendered me speechless.

"Who's we?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but it was answered by a voice I hadn't heard in twenty years.

"I believe she's referring to me."

"Who are you?" The newcomer was asked a question by Hope.

I took out my pen and clicked the emerald, intending to press it on the person's neck, but it was countered by its twin blade.

"Alexius, what are you doing? Do you know him?" Hope directed her questions towards me.

"I know who he's meant to be," I whispered.

"And who is he meant to be?"

Smirking, the individual looked me in the eyes. "My name is Ambrosios. It's great to meet you. A1, are you going to lay down your blade?"

"Don't say his name, and don't call me that," I hissed, then felt my sword-wielding hand being lowered.

"Put it down, Alexius," Hope whispered in my ear.