"What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?"

Athena POV

After claiming that the prophecy was true and that Andrea was going to kill her, Alexius slumped onto my shoulder. I carried my youngest sister to her room in my arms and instructed someone to inform the twins to meet me there.

"Have you figured out why she nearly killed Thalia?" Artemis asked as they entered the room without knocking.

They came to a halt when they saw our sister lying unconscious on her bed.

"Did the prophecy come true?" Apollo whispered the question. Artemis and I glared at him. "Sorry."

"She fainted," the older twin stated more than asked and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah." I nodded my head. "She had red eyes and was having problems breathing when she came to me. It seemed as though she were experiencing a panic attack."

"We don't have panic episodes," Apollo noted as he sat next to his twin on the bed and gazed at our little sister. "Humans suffer from panic attacks."

I sighed. "I know that, Apollo. However, if you'd seen her, you'd believe she was having one."

"Did she say anything before she passed out?" Artemis inquired, and I replied with a nod.

"That the prophecy was correct, and Andrea would kill her."

"Zeus," the twins whispered in unison.

Even after all these years, it was still creepy whenever they did that.

We stared at Alexius until she began to tremble and shouted a name.

"ANDREA!!!"

࿊࿊࿊

Alexius POV

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Artemis' blue eyes. I jumped back and banged the back of my head against the headboard. Noticing the layout of my room, I also saw Athena and Apollo.

"What happened? Why are you all here? Is this an intervention?" I asked them and they looked at each other before Athena replied.

"You fainted and no, it's not an intervention."

"What do you remember last?" Artemis questioned me.

"Um." I searched my mind for an answer but couldn't come up with anything. "I was with Athena, but then everything went black."

"You yelled Andrea's name. What happened?"

"Nothing."

My mind wandered to images of the tribrid wielding a fiery sword.

The door suddenly opened revealing Zeus and Hera.

"All of you out," Zeus commanded my siblings. They glanced at me before leaving without any objection.

"You're staying until further notice," Hera declared. I opened my mouth but she held up her hand. "It's getting far too dangerous. You are staying."

"But -"

"But nothing, Alexius," Zeus boomed out with his deep voice. "You are not to leave Olympus. End of discussion. If you leave, your punishment will be severe."

"You can't just keep me here."

"Watch me, child." He gave me one last look then walked out of my room.

I looked at Hera who had a tearful expression. "I'm sorry, Alexius. It's for your own good." She kissed my forehead and left the room, leaving me alone.