"Maybe I Should Start From the End"

"Looking for something?" I turned around in Dr. Saltzman's chair and dangled the car keys in the tribrid's face.

"Give me those." Hope tried to snatch the keys out of my grasp but I evaded her. "I thought you said you were going to Olympus."

"That's what I told you because I knew you would run off to go after the human."

"And you're here to stop me?" She crossed her arms.

"No, Andrea," I sighed. "I'm here to help you because instead of asking for my help you would rather do it on your own without knowing what you are getting yourself into. We literally talked about this four hours ago. You push people away. It's by some miracle of the Gods you haven't pushed me away."

Hope rolled her eyes, muttering a spell and the keys flew into her hands. "I didn't ask for your help because I don't need your help."

"Zeus give me strength." I let out an airy chuckle. "Since you don't need my assistance I am going to Olympus. For real this time."

I stood up from the chair but Hope stopped me, putting her hand on my shoulder. "If I do need help, you'll be the first person I'll fire message."

Pressing a kiss to her forehead, I sighed, "Be safe." I closed my eyes and thought of Mount Olympus. "Don't miss," I whispered in Artemis' ear but like always she hit her target.

"You should know this by now, little sister. I never miss." She gave me a smug smile and I rolled my eyes giving her the same smile.

"Yes, yes. Goddess of the hunt and all that."

"Did you and Andrea get into another argument?" Artemis questioned while making a hunting simulation.

"What makes you say that?"

"You either come to Olympus when you want to get away from Andrea or when you want to start trouble with Apollo. And since our dear brother is currently indisposed you are here because you and Andrea fought. What happened?"

"The wisest one out of us all, Athena."

"Very funny, Alexius. What happened?"

"Wasn't really a fight but I can feel her pushing me away. Something bad is brewing, Artemis. I can feel it."

My sister stopped moving through her simulation and stood in front of me. "Have you had a vision?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure I'll be getting one soon."

She brought her hand up to my face and cupped it. "So remain calm until you receive one of the world ending. Would you like to visit the girls with me?"

"Yes, Thalia and I need a rematch. She cheated the last time we sparred. Where are they?"

"Romania last I checked." Artemis did her thing and we suddenly we were in a clearing full of tents.

"Lady Artemis." A girl bowed. "Alexius."

"There's no need for that, Leila. You can stand."

Leila brought herself to her full height and smiled at my sister.

"Do you have a mission for us?"

"Not at the moment. I just wanted to check on you all. Where's Thalia?"

"She went hunting said she needed to clear her mind. Shall I call her back?"

"No, I'll search for her myself. Tell the rest of the girls I said hello."

"Will do, Lady Artemis."

Artemis began walking into the forest and I followed her with a smile on my face.