1.

my beauty sleep since

Yes, you admit he was fairly handsome, he was around your age and he knew exactly how to be professional, but that didn't change the fact he was a lower rank

"No you're fired, get out." rolling your eyes, you turned to go back to your room but you were stopped by your mother's voice.

"Young lady, you are not firing Takashi-kun, he will be your servant and that is final!"

Gritting your teeth, you went to yell back, "This is absurd mother!"

You pointed to the silver haired male who was just in shock of the scene, "He, Masaru Takayo or whatever, is a lower rank! You can't seriously have him as my servant, the princess!"

An imaginary arrow pierced through Mitsuya's heart, "How harsh.."

"Y/n, you fired every higher rank men given to you, so we had no choice but to hire someone like him." it was your father's turn to join in, and his words pierced another arrow to Mitsuya's heart.

"As for your declination, we knew you would decline, so we created another plan for you." you raised a brow at this statement, signalling for him to go on, "We decided that, you will have one month to let him be your servant, and after that given time.."

"You'll tell us if you still want us to fire him or not." your mother finished for your father.

You sighed in irritation, "Well I'm telling you now that I want you to fire him. So do it, I'm done."

"No can do y/n-chan!" the queen pulled out something from the pockets of her dress, it was a signed contract, "Takashi-kun already accepted this challenge of serving you for a month! He will be starting tomorrow!"

"I'm gonna tear that contract into pieces!"

"Well then if you don't accept this, archery classes will be canceled for the whole year!" you were beyond furious, and had no choice but to comply.

And that was the beginning of everything.

- ღ -

The night later, you were having a rather elegant dream, it was peaceful, like no one could ever do you wrong again, you wanted to be stuck there forever.

No one could ever ruin this dream as it was perfect,

You thought too soon.

Because the moment you started moving around the dream, a voice rang in your head.

"Your highness, I hate to ruin your sleep but archery lessons start in an hour." you opened your eyes, you were wide awake, forgetting every single detail in the beautiful dream you just had.

"You.." it was like a demon came within you, because the look on your face was far worse than 'scary'.

"YOU RUINED MY SLEEP! YOU'RE FIRED!"

Mitsuya sighed, "Princess, I hate to dissapoint you but his majesty, her majesty, and I signed a contract that I'll be here for a month, you can't get rid of me."

The silver haired male walked towards you with a glass of water, "I woke you up because your planner said you had archery class around this time."

Groaning in annoyance, you looked up to see Mitsuya in fancy clothing, the commoner's clothing he wore yesterday- that made it painfully obvious that he was a lower rank- was now replaced.

And on top of that, he looked extremely handsome.

"Wake me up in thirty, now get out."

He tilted his head in confusion, "So you royalties don't wake up an hour before you do your tasks?"

"No! Now get out of my room!"

Mitsuya Takashi thought of an idea and immediately smirked, "Since you're awake anyways, how about we get to know each other?"

"No, but for what?" you were desperately trying to go to sleep, but your temporary servant was making it hard.

"Well since I'm gonna be here for a long while, so why don't we try to get more comfortable?"

"One month isn't a long while, and I don't wanna get comfortable with anyone, leave." you shoved your face into your pillow, you really didn't wanna see Mitsuya first thing in the morning.

"Alright, I'm Mitsuya Takashi, call me your servant, I come from the opposite side of this kingdom, Tokyo-"

"I WILL ORDER THE GUARDS TO BEHEAD YOU!"