5.

don't blame me, thrill made me crazy

Breakfast was known to be the most important meal of the day, since it'd be the first meal you'll be eating for the day

And breakfast for the l/n family was usually the meal where all of you were complete.

Not always, but usually.

Your parents were the least busy in mornings, but after that it was like they disappeared out of nowhere.

As of the moment, you were eating with your family while Mitsuya stood beside you, quietly watching your family eat the meal.

It wasn't that you had legendary hearing, but it was because Mitsuya was beside you that you heard a low grumble in his stomach that your parents didn't seem to hear.

While you pretended you didn't hear anything, you contemplated on whether or not you were gonna share your meal with him.

But it was so pitiful since lower ranks didn't have much money, so it was a miracle to even get a slice of bread. You'd usually not care, you were taught to not care, but this wasn't any lower rank, it was Mitsuya.

Mitsuya gave you the feeling of freedom.

You paused eating your dish and looked at one of the maids, the maid looked back and patiently waited for you to speak up.

"Hiyori, get Mitsuya the same dish as mine." you commanded.

Everyone present in the room turned their head to you in disbelief, including Mitsuya himself. He started to feel embarrassed, he thought he covered the rumbling noise from his stomach well.

Nonetheless, Mitsuya was internally grateful for your command.

The maid was still in shock, but quickly kept her composure and stood up, "Yes ma'am."

She walked away to do the task given to her.

Misa looked at her husband with a smirk while he gave her a frown in return.