13.

but also

but also

goodluck, still love you guys

tw: execution, mentions of blood

There was a woman who caught Mitsuya Takashi's attention.

Mitsuya Takashi was a commoner who was always looked down upon due to being the lowest of all ranks.

But he didn't care, he simply acted as if the discrimination didn't exist at all.

If there was a rank he cared about, however, it would be the 'royal' rank, including the queen, Misa l/n, the king, Akito l/n, and the princess, y/n l/n.

Not because he envied them, but because a newspaper he read piqued his interest in learning more about their 'royal' status.

He didn't care for the entire royal family though, just the princess, y/n l/n.

Takashi was ten years old, if he remembered correctly, he got his hands on a newspaper, one that would only be allowed to the higher ranks' eyes.

The newspaper was about the royal family, to summarize it all, the newspaper talked ill about the young princess, saying you were rude, impolite and more.

The reason why Takashi cared so much was because the royal family was known to be the highest rank there was, yet the princess was being talked down on as if you were some low commoner like him, he didn't understand.

One thing Takashi did understand was that even if someone's reputation was a mess, there's gotta be some beauty within them.

He knew this very well, because he and his town's reputation wasn't the best, but no one knew and understood the kindness they had to offer.

And so, he wanted to meet your beauty.

With time, your reputation didn't get better. Despite articles saying you were a good and responsible royal, you were known to be unappeasable.