8.

samahan mo ako, ngayong gabi

"Bullseye." you muttered under your breath.

You were in one of your archery lessons, it was something you had so much passion for.

It was your favorite thing to do, but then being with Mitsuya Takashi entered your life like the winds when you open your window.

Despite doing archery, Takashi was beside you struggling to take note of your measurements. Yes, he was taking your measurements as you did archery, dangerous.

The one who suggested? You, of course.

Thrill really made you crazy, but you've never felt this way in your whole eighteen years of living!

"Can you stay more still?" Takashi asked irritatedly.

A laugh went out of your mouth, you dropped your bow and arrow as your joyful melody took over you. "Wow.. I'm so glad you complained! You've been struggling for thirty minutes and you hadn't said a word!"

Takashi watched as you laughed your troubles away, feeling his heart racing as you unknowingly became more beautiful to his point of view.

"I.." he mumbled, "I didn't want to disturb what you were doing."

You paused your laughs and glanced at your servant. Smiling, you put down your bow and arrows. "What if I'll just stop so you can do your job properly?"

He sighed happily, "That would be great."

Of course, he started to take your measurements with more control and focus. But seemed like there was something bothering him.

"Am I moving too much?" you questioned.

"No.. it's not that." he turned away.

"Then what's up?"

A calmer aura radiated from you, it gave Takashi a sense of serenity despite the fact there was some ache within him. "I don't know if.."

"I don't think I can.. make a proper dress for you."