Beginning of the War

" None of that would be required." A voice said entering the field.

This voice made Aro gasp happily and arose many whispers, each and every whisper said the same word "Alice."

Alice arrived with Jasper by her side.

They straight away went to the Volturi not before sparing a few glances at their family. Before they could reach the Volturi, both of them felt a tug and saw none other than their youngest niece, Elizabeth, who had somehow escaped, obviously not having the patience to wait even a further second.

" Auntie Alice, Uncle Jasper. I missed you both so much." Elizabeth whispered although everyone heard them.

They had a small group hug, before Bella and Edward had to literally drag their daughter back, as she whined wanting to be with her aunt and uncle.

This earned a few chuckles from the Cullens, Denali's and many more close allies.

In Alec's eyes, this act was simply heavenly and the cutest thing to ever exist.

Demetri and two more guards held back both of them, frustrating both Alice and Jasper.

" My, dear, dear, Alice. We are so glad to see you here, after all." Aro grinned and looked like a child who had just obtained his favourite toy on Christmas.

" I have evidence that the children won't be a risk to our kind. Let me show you." Alice said ignoring Aro's greetings.

Aro nodded and Alice pushed Demetri's hand which was holding her and Demetri decided that it was good to take revenge by slapping Jasper for his mate's action.

Aro grabbed Alice's hand and was pulled in a vision just like Edward and Elizabeth.

-----------------------

" It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You still won't change your decision." Alice spat and turned to look at Bella.

" Now!"  Alice whispered to Bella.

" Take care of my daughter, Jacob." Bella said and Jacob woffed with Renesmee on top of him.

In this while Edward put Elizabeth on Seth's back. Both Bella and Edward knew that even though Elizabeth wasn't Seth's imprint, he would still insure of Elizabeth's safety before his own. He was afterall her bestfriend and probably something more, not yet though.

" Take care of my daughter, Seth." Bella said and both her and Edward kissed Elizabeth's forehead .

Elizabeth was very smart for her age and knew that she was being sent away from here family. She knew that this gathering was no Christmas party but rather some scary meeting.

Tears flowed from her eyes, making many people's heart clench.

Elizabeth was someone you could easily be with. She was an outgoing girl and most of all a very happy and cheerful girl. In these few days she had won the hearts of mostly everyone.

" I love you all." Elizabeth whispered even though it was clear due to everyone's ability.

Elizabeth eyes first set upon on her parents, then her grandparents, all her uncle and aunt's, everyone whom she was friends with and lastly on Alec whom she felt an instant unknown connection with.

Everyone's heart smoothed at the youngest Cullen's face.

Alec knew that there was fifty percent chance on him surviving or dying and even a lesser chance on finding his little mate again, even though he would never give up on finding her. He would find her even if it would take centuries for him to do so. For now he was contented that his mate would be safe, even if with a mutt, but safe nonetheless.

Jacob and Seth then took off carrying the Cullen twins on their backs in their wolf form.

" Everything will be fine, don't worry, Sissy. I won't let anything happen to you. I will protect you even if I have to die for it." Elizabeth said sincerely .

" No, you will not die for me, sissy. It is my duty to protect you from any harm, and stand before you and take the attack upon myself, even if it is planned for you." Renesmee said sincerely.

" Get them." Caius ordered a minor guard vampire.

Alec wished that he was the Vampire who was sent and not some minor guard but knew that it would never happen, as his powers will be needed in the battlefield and everyone knew that he won't ever bring his mate and her sister back, which was true.

At this moment Alice decided to kick Aro. Aro flew and fell a few yards back but stood up once again.

Two guards came up and held Alice from her arms.

" Take her away." Aro ordered.

" Let her go." Carlisle yelled and ran towards Aro.

Carlisle flew up just like Aro but unfortunately Aro was stronger than Carlisle and took off his head easily, making everyone scream on the Cullen's side. One thing that they all knew was that this was just the beginning of the war and they had already lost their father figure.