The End

" Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight....today." Aro announced his decision of the war and everyone from the Cullen's sighed in relief and happiness.

" Well I think it is time for our departure." Aro said.

" Young Elizabeth, it's time to go, say your goodbyes and as for your clothes, we will let you go on a shopping spree in Italy." Aro told Elizabeth who's eyes saddened at goodbye and shone brightly at shopping.

"NO!" " YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY!" "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" "WE WOULD FIGHT AND KILL YOU." Came the protests of everyone from the Cullen's side.

" ENOUGH! All of us knew this would happen. Mates cannot be kept apart. It is a rule that either one of them has to join one of the clans or go rogue together. And I am not going to let Alec join your clan thus Elizabeth will come with us. Unless you are willing to let Elizabeth and Alec go alone, which I highly doubt you would, Edward. " Aro said.

" Wait! You can't take her. If you do, she will miss her family and would start isolating herself and would hate Alec most as she would think that you are keeping her away from her family and that too all alone." Alice said narrating her vision.

" And won't she feel all alone in a house full of mated couple?" Marcus asked and Alice grew quite.

" Perhaps the decision is up to Alec afterall Elizabeth is his mate." Aro said smirking.

" Elizabeth will come with us." Alec said without hesitation before getting cut off.

" You will be taking her away from her family. Look in Elizabeth's eyes and tell us are you willing to take her away from her family. Are you willing to see her hate you?" Bella asked knowing that Alec would only ever do what was the best for Elizabeth.

Bella dragged Alec with his wrist till the middle and brought Elizabeth face to face with him and left to her side deciding to give them some alone time.

" W-what is happening?" Elizabeth asked in a slow voice.

" Nothing princess." Alec said crouching to her height.

" Are you going to take me away from my family?" Elizabeth asked with tears and Alec's heart broke at his mate's tears.

" Do you wish to?" Alec asked.

" No." Elizabeth said.

" Then I won't." Alec said and everybody was at a shock, seeing the numb Volturi twin's eyes filled with so many emotions.

" Will you leave me?" Elizabeth asked.

" Unfortunately Yes with your choice being to not leave your family." Alec said.

" Please don't. I feel an unknown connection with you and I don't want to leave you." Elizabeth said speaking from her heart and hugging the guard as tears fell from both of their eyes.

" I don't want to leave you too,mio piccolo amore. I want to be selfish and take you away but I can't be selfish with you because I am in love with you. I have been since I met you. And I know that you probably won't remember it when you grow up, yet I want you to know that I will always love you no matter what." Alec said kissing her forehead with venom tears in his eyes.

Everybody apart from Edward and Seth, watched the couple in Aww.

" I want you to have this, so you can always have a part of me." Alec said putting his gold Volturi necklace around her neck.

" Until next time." Alec said pecking her lips just for a second and then vampspeeding from the arena knowing that if he stays a moment longer, he won't be able to leave her, making Elizabeth cry out due to the unknown loneliness.

The Volturi followed after Alec and left the arena. Renesmee came and hugged her sister as Elizabeth sobbed, making everyone's heartbreak at the site of the cheerful girl who was now sobbing as if there was no tomorrow.

After an hour or two, Elizabeth had no more tears left in her, although her face wasn't wasn't graced with a smile as usual. Her eyes were dull and her face looked lifeless.

-------------------

Elizabeth bid farewell to everyone while getting many 'visit us soon'. Alistair decided to stay back for a few days to spend with Elizabeth, the only person on this entire earth that he cared for, and to hopefully brighten her mood.

-------------------

Everything was going well, even Elizabeth was coming back to her cheerful nature. Alistair had left after a month and promised to visit soon. All was going well, until Alice saw a vision that spoiled it all.

--------------------Vision--------------------

The vision was located at the Cullen's household, where Esme had her head on Carlisle's chest, Alice was sitting hand in hand with Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett were making out, Bella and Edward were looking at each other with love, Renesmee was seated in Jacob's lap. Everyone was so inlove apart from a beautiful girl that sat alone without any partner and with a golden Volturi crest hanging around her neck, it was easy to figure that the girl was Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked around and all she saw was love, something she wanted really badly but couldn't have due to the circumstances. She was all alone.

 She was all alone