The War

Everyone gasped in shock and grief as they saw Carlisle's head in Aro's hand, afterall Carlisle was one of the kindest and bestest vampires.

Caius set Carlisle's body on fire and everyone from the Cullen's side ran as they knew that this was the war and they will not go without avenging the death of their beloved Carlisle and Irina.
Aro too allowed the Volturi side to start the war.

All of them fought brutally, it was indeed a blood bath.

------------------

Jane saw Demetri struggling with Jasper and decided to use her power of pain on him but Bella was fast enough to notice and shielded Jasper from Jane's power.

Alec was fighting from the Volturi side, although it was not his choice, he still knew that he would always fight for the Volturi unless it came to his beautiful little mate, Elizabeth. He would do literally anything for her, even turning his back on his coven. But the thing was that his mate was not here, thus he had no loyalty with the Cullen's.

Jane motioned for Alec to help her by killing Bella. Alec knew that if he killed Bella, his mate would probably loathe him, afterall Bella was Elizabeth's mother.

Alec went and started throwing punches at Bella. Alec had many chances to kill Bella but he didn't. He was just throwing punches to show that he was fighting her, even though he was making sure to not hurt Bella even a bit. Bella too noticed it and decided to question it.

" You had so many chances to kill me, but you didn't. Why?" Bella asked.

" Because you are my mate's mother." This was Alec's simple answer.

On the other side Jane had leashed her power on Jasper, just as Demetri killed him, making Alice scream for the loss of her mate.

Edward came and ripped Alec off Bella.

" No, don't kill him Edward." Came Bella's protests as Edward was about to kill Alec.

" Why not, he is an enemy?" Edward said even though, that was not the reason he wanted to end him.

" He is our daughter's mate." Bella reasoned.

" Which is another reason on to why we should kill him, he doesn't deserve her." Edward said with rage and annoyance for the boy underneath him.

Edward didn't listen to anyother of Bella's protests and ripped Alec's head, killing him and for a moment it was silent because everyone just watched a father kill his daughter's mate, leaving his own daughter mateless and all alone.

As Edward did that Elizabeth screamed for an unknown reason, feeling grief for something she didn't know. She felt as if a part of her body was ripped away from her.

" Lizzy, are you okay?" Renesmee asked.

" No, not really. It feels like a part of my body has just been ripped away from me." Elizabeth said groaning at the unknown pain.

The fight grew more gruesome as people killed each other and screamed or howled at the loss of their loved ones.

Tanya and Kate killed Caius just the way he had done with their sister, Irina.

Stefan and Valmdir killed Marcus who welcomed his death with open arms.

Edward and Bella together defeated and killed Aro, thus gaining victory.