The decision of the War

Aro looked shocked when he saw this whole scenario in Alice's vision. Elizabeth was just a child and couldn't bare to watch such a gruesome scene and screamed as soon as it ended.

Many people hugged Elizabeth to calm her down but nothing helped she was still shivering. Alec wanted to comfort her but couldn't due to the death glare that Edward was giving him.

" Edward, she needs her mate's comfort." Rosalie said as she saw the poor girl shivering still scared.

After a few protests Edward agreed and Alec vampsped towards Elizabeth and scooped her in his arms hugging her like there was no tomorrow. Alec consoled her and she too leaned in not knowing why she felt so safe and attracted to this vampire. But how wouldn't she feel that way, afterall it was her mate's comforting touch.

" That's enough." Edward growled as Alec's thoughts started getting a little dirty but it was usual for mates to have dirty and naughty thoughts about their other halves.

Alec reluctantly removed his arms and went back to the Volturi side, making both the mates miss the contact.

" Now, you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course." Alice spat.

" We cannot alter our course. The children still poses a grave threat." Caius said.

" You can't kill Elizabeth unless you wish to loose one of your loved high-ranked guard. As I doubt he will ever be loyal to the people that killed his mate." Rosalie spat, it was no doubt that Rosalie was partial to Elizabeth, as Renesmee was either with Jacob most of the times or her parents or grandparents.

"What if you were sure they could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" Edward interjected.

" Of course but that cannot be known." Caius said.

" Actually it can." Edward said with a smirk as a man and a woman dressed in native tribal clothes entered the arena.

" I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil." Alice started.

" We have enough witness." Caius spat.

" Let them speak, brother." Aro said not wanting to have a war especially after what he saw.

" I am half human, half vampire. Like the children. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My Aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal." The man said.

" How old are you?" Bella asked wanting to know how long her daughters would get to live.

" A hundred and fifty years." He answered and everyone sighed in relief.

" At what age did you reach maturity?" Alec asked wondering when he could fully mate with her, making Edward growl at his impudent thoughts.

" I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not grown since then." He answered.

" And your diet?" Aro asked.

" Blood. Human food. I can survive on either." He answered.

" These children are much like us." Marcus breathed.

" Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies." Caius said oblivious to what would happen if a war would take place.

" Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight....today." Aro announced his decision of the war.