Prologue

The Flame Emperor is the only person who can single-handedly subjugate a boss monster. He was widely known as the protagonist of countless legends being written, but he was just an extra who couldn't even take on a minor role. "I envy him so much—it's driving me crazy,' he said to a reporter. The reporter could only stammer, unable to respond because he didn't know what to say.

Flame Emperor-nim "I want to be so successful that others would become envious of me" He says he envied the hero on TV, who was surrounded by his own history. The Flame Emperor is a World's Rank 1 Hunter and has been in the game for 10 years. Yoo Sooha "If I don't win this battle, I won't be able to live long enough to see my son grow up!" A reporter approached the Flame Emperor to ask him what he thought about his life. The Flame Emperor said, "If I just had one decent skill, I want to have an S-Rank skill" The reporter shouted, "What do you mean by that?" but was ignored. The reporter left the camera and walked away, alone.

He says he felt like he was personally being spurned. "I'll say this again. As many times as it takes. This is my single room apartment my space. And in my room, I will say it out loud "I want to succeed!" It's really unsightly to see, but who cares? It's better than going outside and disturbing others. But it seemed like I was wrong. After all, I was talking to myself and being quite explicit about my desires."

The Tower, astonished by your unsightly envy, throws you a skill because of your envy. The light that appeared when a Hunter awakened their skill was a golden light. It was the light I've been wanting, needing, and coveting over for years. But it was mine! And it was a gold light!

A GOLDEN LIGHT! You can't be mad at the Tower if you don't know how to use it.

'N-Nah. Why should I care about its tone when I just received an S-Rank skill?' 'How long have I been waiting for this moment? It was not the time to be concerned with negative thoughts,' he thought. The light exploded one last time and a golden card waited before me.

I grabbed the card with trembling hands.

S-Rank skill If you use it, you'll die. S-Rank is the world's greatest ever shitting skill. The card says "FUUUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO USE THIS SKILL?!"

Many Hunters were moved to tears when they heard this word "Skill".The circumstances under which a skill is awakened differ from person to person .Hunters with strong personalities and willpower struggled to reach higher altitudes due to a lack of skills.

If we compared life to a game, wouldn't the Flame Emperor be playing a game where luck was a skill? He could get anything he wanted with his luck skill. In contrast, my life was comparable to a typical shitty RNG game. I grumbled and heaved as I stumbled along.

I'd stumbled into an unknown alley without realising it. It was anyone's guess how or when I got here because I couldn't remember. So I drank to my heart's content and wound up wobbly in a back alley. On the night's air, a faint scream rose. It came from the opposite end of the alley. The agonised voice pleaded, "Please, please, please! Why are you doing this?"

A man and a woman were being threatened in an alley. The man was threatening to poison the woman's drinking cup with Basilisk's stomach acid. The woman was trying to protect her friend from the man, but he had poisoned her drink before she could get away. The Saintess is rumored to be dating the Flame Emperor. The Flame Emperor threatened to kill her if she didn't team up with him. She cried, "Please! Let's just talk to clear up the misunderstanding," she begged. He said he was not in love with her. The Saintess was attacked by the Flame Emperor. She desperately tried to fight him off but nothing happened. It was impossible for the the Saintess, who was well known as one of the best healers, to physically win against the flame emperor's hand.

The Saintess Isabelle was murdered by the Flame Emperor. The Saintess fought for air and tried to escape, but could not escape his grasp. Her body was engulfed in flames before she stopped moving. She was later found dead in a dark alleyway after her death. The Saintess was murdered by the Flame Emperor. He burned everything until her flesh and bones melted. She was now just a burnt corpse. Even so, the flames did not stop there. The Flame Emperor continued to burn her body until she was nothing more than a burnt skeleton.

The Flame Emperor was trying to kill a group of rats when he tripped over a glass shard from a shattered soju bottle. The man's eyes were like a demon, and the moment he sneered, his legs were severed off. He then tried to run away with the shards of glass in his hand, but instead, he ran into a wall. Eventually, he was stopped by a police officer who found him dead on the floor. The Flame Emperor-nim is a demon who has been watching over Hyung-ssi and the Saintess for years.

He appeared to be a madman, but he seemed to know more than he was letting on. The Flame Emperor told Hyung's father "You're disappointing me. Why are you acting like you know nothing?" He then set fire to his legs and burned everything, leaving nothing behind except his shoes. "I just happen to, really coincidentally, pass by the Flame Emperor-nim," I said. "So test me with that skill. Test me to see if my words are a lie or not. Please believe in me!" I continued. The Flame Emperor's expression became strange. "I made that up," he said.

The Flame Emperor told the Saintess that he had no Lie Detection skills. The Saintess was an upright Hunter who donated most of her hard-earned money to orphanages. "If you're telling me that this man killed her based on a suspicion? I was shocked. He's not the greatest Hunter, he's the greatest psychopath," she said. The Flame Emperor spat on the floor and said, "Fucking plague! Just remembering it ruins my mood." "You know who I am," he said, "You even saw me kill the Saintess. That's why you have to die for me." His fingers on my head stretched outward, extended into flames, and clasped my skull. "My name is Yoo Sooha. Good bye."

Kim Gongja is the son of an orphanage caregiver who wanted him to become a great person like Confucius. He has written a book about his life in China, 'I'm going to die like this', he says. Kim Gongja A ruined life.

Hunter Kim Gongja's could have lived a better life. He hated his life was interrupted by the sudden death, but this activated his skill card .Randomly copying Hunter Yoo Sooha's skills, then he reached out for the one and only golden sunfire card and he dies .

He thought that he went to hell but there was no hellfire, but there was insufficient firepower to start one. Hell, contrary to his expectations.