Chapter 4 Training & Introduction

Sword Constellation is a man who finds himself in a strange new world. He meets a ghostly figure and learns that he's not the only one with a strange name. The ghost was large and had a wide physique, even down to his eyebrows. He spoke and acted like a human, only with a blurry body. The ghost then asked me "Where are we? It's as small as a doghouse. why is there a boy like you in front of me?"

I didn't anticipate a ghost to appear, no matter what ability I possessed.

Bae Hu-ryeong opened his mouth after a lengthy period of quiet.

"What exactly is it?"

-Can you tell me your name?

"My name is Kim Gong-ja."

Bae Hu-ryeong floated through the air around me. He walked over to my left and looked at my face, then over to my right and measured my height. All with a solemn face.

I grimaced, sensing that he was about to do something strange.

-We'll see. Um. Once polished, the body wouldn't be too awful. The determination is incredible. The sense of progress is moderate.

Bae Hu-ryeong continued to murmur to himself.

'What is he on about now?'

-Good day, Kim Gong-ja.

Bae Hu-ryeong suddenly flew up to my face and yelled my name.

"Yes?"

-It turns out that my predictions were right.

"Wait, what did you expect?"

-Well. In a previous existence, I was known as Sword Emperor ().

Bae Hu-words ryeong's seemed to resonate throughout the hunting grounds as dawn dawned.

-

My hometown isn't represented here. Consider it to be a separate planet.

"I was wondering what you were doing when I discovered you were bragging about yourself."

Bae Hu-ryeong chuckled.

Of course, you're not a martial artist. Your coordination is lacking. Your body is unimpressive, and learning to wield aura would take a long time.

Regardless, you possess an extremely uncommon skill.

Bae Hu-ryeong's eyes darkened.

-You are not frightened of death.

-I'll assist you. - To the degree that you are able to eliminate any opponents. Then he extended his hand.

It was the birth of my partner.

Bae Hu-ryeong, the Sword Saint, woke up at 4:01am to wake up his partner. He says he was bored alone and woke them up because they were "too noisy" The Sword Saint is known for his love of karaoke, singing songs from his hometown. In one episode, Bae sings a song called "I want to kill you." "I usually prefer to teach from the bottom up. But you don't even have a bottom. Should I say you're the bottom of the bottom? It has been three days since I meet Sword Constellation. Now, I was training according to a schedule that Bae Hu-ryeong had made himself which was first and foremost, performing 100 push-ups, 100 Sit-ups ,100 squats and 10 kilometers sprint.

Bae Hu-ryeong told kim in order to learn martial artist he needs A useful reference book! that will assist you in growing more quickly. Yeah.

Bae Hu-ryeong gave kim an elixir which contains about 13 different materials, for his fast recovery.

Nurses and Doctors were observing Kim for a week and he was performing 100 push-ups, the doctor decides that he may return home with his family a week later. Sit-ups to the count of 100. Every day since he awoke, he has done 100 squats and ran around the hospital for 10 kilometers. It astounds the doctor and nurse since they have never seen a patient heal at such a rapid rate.