Chapter 3 Revenge

ring~

You have got the following prizes.

Reward 1: Previous life skill cards

Reward 2: Broken Faith

Reward 3: Laefanta Aegim's Holy Sword of Protection (Locked)

Reward 4: Avenge Yourself 

Accept all?

His initial thought after seeing the prize screen. However, after some thought, he recognized certain helpful prizes as well as other rewards that piqued his interest.

The first prize drew his attention as he felt like he was ready to pass out. After experiencing the punishment of failure, he realized there was a strong probability that the benefits would be just as real.

"I accept."

When he said the words to accept the award, there was 2 golden cards was floating in the middle of air, Broken Faith weapon sword and lastly a message or mission Avenge Yourself started. Which states that he can go back to his previous world.

He returns to his previous world.

Kim pull out his skill card by saying "...Open skill card."

Flash!

Like flames, two golden cards appeared in front of me.

[I Want To Become Just Like You (S+)]

[Returner's Clockwork Watch (EX)]

Kim's heart hammered against my chest, which was audible in hos ears. The Clockwork Watch of Returner. He never seen anything like this before. It wasn't there when he checked it yesterday, and it wasn't there when he perished at the hands of the Flame Emperor. He only had a useless talent with that name; he never had any additional skills with that name... He didn't have any other golden abilities. But in the end of the day he knew the card was his.

He finally understood the Flame Emperor's secret move was to return to the world 24 hours after his death.

How did the Flame Emperor rise to become the World's Number One Hunter and beat the impenetrable boss of the 10th floor all by himself? Finally, why was he so confident that the Saintess had attempted to murder him?

He was poisoned to death, just as he claimed. That's why he returned to 24 hours earlier, gritting his teeth and vowing to repay everything he'd experienced. To exact vengeance.

'And as a result of that, I perished.' My fists were clinched. 'He assassinated an innocent person like me! Just because I was getting in his way!'

He amputated both of my legs. He set fire to my brain. And he murdered me. He treated me like an insect.

Previously, I looked up to him as a hero, now it didn't matter how many people lauded him as a hero. He was my nemesis.

The Flame Emperor was Rank 1, and I was the weakest Hunter without a rank. But I was at the same starting point as him right now. It was the same card as the man's, and it was a talent I learned from him. It was going to be my retribution this time.

Revenge. The sensation washed over me. Because I already knew, I set my mind to work. 'It is impossible to defeat the Flame Emperor with conventional tactics.'

My heartbeat hammered against my chest and echoed in my ears. I needed to relax. But he realizes it was tough since the talent disparity was enormous.

Even if I murdered him, he would simply disappear. He'd just return to the 24 hours before his death, and that'd be the end of me. When he learns he can't kill me, he'll lock him beneath for all eternity.