Chapter One

Dear Lennon,

I don't know why you left. I'm not stupid but I just don't know why you left. You're only two years older than me. You ran away at the age of eleven. I was nine when my brother left. I lost my mother a month after my brother ran away. But my life's different now.

I have a girlfriend. Her name is Ginny. She's really sweet. Remember Draco. Mom's brother is his dad. He protects me from bullies and yells at anyone who makes fun of me. Which reminds me. People still call me 'Loony Lovegood' but not as much.

Draco's dating Harry Potter. It's a secret so I shouldn't be telling you but I don't even know if you read these. After his parents were murdered he was raised by his godfather and our DADA teacher. They're married by the way. They actually helped me come out.

Anyway I'm just sending you this letter because it's been exactly five years since you left. Draco and I both miss you so much. I love you Lenny. Lennon Rae Lovegood, you were the best brother I could ever ask for, and I know Draco loved you like a brother just like he loves me as a Sister.

You will always have a special place in my heart even though you left. Thank you for the nine years I did get with you Lenny.

Sincerely, Your Sister,

Luna Lovegood