Chapter 4

Image above: Anella

Dear Luna,

I always knew one of these days mom's experiments would go wrong. I just didn't think it would happen so soon after I left. You won't understand why I left but you deserve know. I'm not going into details though.

Then I got your last letter.It say's you're dating a Weasley girl. Has she told her mom? I have a feeling when she does you guys are going to need to be careful. When I was eleven I made friends with the Weasley twins. They talked about Molly a lot.

They told me she was very homophobic. I didn't want to believe it, but when I met her I knew it was true. You're my sister and I love you. I left because after she found out I was gay she told me to stay away from the twins or she'd ruin my life. I didn't want to tell the twins their mother said that.

We were just eleven. I tried to ignore them but that didn't work. When she found out they didn't go home for christmas because they wanted to hang out with me she sent me a letter.

She said if I didn't leave them alone she would make your life hell. I couldn't do anything about it. They kept trying to talk to me and I couldn't let her do anything to you. So, I left without telling them. Without telling anyone. I was living on the streets in the muggle world for a while until this nice young couple came along.

Isabella and Colson Bennett, along with their son, Tison. Tison's your age. They also had a daughter named Ariya, but she was at college. They called her and asked her If I could use her room. She Said that was fine and when she came to visit she slept on the couch saying "I won't be here that long don't worry about it" but I always felt bad.

I'm getting off topic right now. Basically I just wanted to warn you. Be safe. And stay with Ginny. Stay with the one you love. Like I wish I did.

love,

Your brother,

Lennon