Chapter Two

Luna looked at the letter before licking the envelope closed. She was sitting in the library about to go mail the letter when she heard a voice.

"Lulu, why are you crying?" She raised her hand to feel her face not even noticing the fact that he was crying.

Only Draco was allowed to call her Lulu just like she's allowed to call him Dragon. That's what Lennon would call them. Luna called him Lenny because she had trouble saying Lennon while Draco called him Rae Rae also not being able to say Lennon either.

Even when they started being able to pronounce it they never stopped. He continued being Lenny or Rae Rae just like they continued being Lulu and Dragon."Hey Dragon, I was just thinking about Lenny. I miss him so much" Luna answers

"I know I miss him, too. It's been so long since we've seen him." Draco looks at her "He would be so proud of you. For everything. Coming out. Being yourself. Not caring what so ever about what other people think about you."

"He'd be proud of you, too. I mean you not only came out but, you also started to be nice to Ron, Hermione, Harry, and basically everyone else. You also asked out Harry Potter. Like, The Harry Potter. Though in private you still did it." She gives him a smile.

"I wrote him a letter" Luna blurted out "I do that every year. Every time this day shows up I just have to"

"I get it. Come on, let's go mail it."

"There's no use! He never answers, they never get sent back but-but" she can't finish her sentence as she bursts out crying.

"Hey, Lulu" She looks up "Come on, let's go send the letter then we can go to the Gryffindor common room. I bet seeing Ginny will make you feel better"Luna and Draco stand up and walk to the Owlery to mail the letter. Seeing as they're both dating Gryffindor students, their partners gave them the password.

"Mimbulus Mimbletonia" the fat lady's portrait opened and there sitting on the couch were Ginny, Fred, George, Seamus, Dean, Harry, Hermione, Neville, Blaise, and Ron.

"Hey, Love" Harry said as he waved to Draco.

"Hi, Har" Draco states as he walks over to Harry and hugs him from behind.

"Luna, have you been crying?" Asked Hermione

"Kind of" Luna walks over and sits on Ginny's lap

"Love-Bug, what's wrong" Ginny asked Luna as she leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Something happened today five years ago and even though it's been so long I still feel upset"

"Was it your mother?" Ron asked and Neville leaned over from his spot next to Blaise to smack him on the backside of his head.

"Ron! You can't just ask that" Hermione scolded

"It's fine. Really it is but I'm kind of tired. Can I stay with you tonight Gin?"

"Yeah! Of course. Come on Luna" She said getting up and walking with Luna to her dorm.

"We should all be getting to bed. It's getting late" Blaise stated

"Yeah come on guys" Dean says

They all get up and go to bed with their significant other. All except Draco wondering why Luna was crying. None of them expecting what was to come tomorrow