Chapter 3

"-una! LUNA!" Luna's eyes shoot open as she looks around the room.
"Oh, it's just you" she says when she sees her girlfriend standing over her.
"Come on. It's time for breakfast and I think everyone's waiting"
"Oh, ok just let me get dressed"
(It's Saturday and so she's wearing what's at the top. Also time skip to them walking down to breakfast)

"Hey, Lu?" Ginny asks while they're walking.
"Yeah, Gin?"
"Why were you crying yesterday"
Luna sighs. "Something happened 5 years ago. A month before my mom passed, and it hurt me. It hurt Draco, too which is why he knows. I'll explain more later when everyone's around so I only have to once, but just know it's going to be hard for me." Ginny stops walking and turns to look at her.

"Hey, you know you don't have to tell us. It's entirely up to you if you want to, ok?"
Luna smiles at that. "I know. I want to tell you. It'd be easier for you all to know anyways"
"Ok, then" Ginny says as they make it to the doors. "You ready?" She asks Luna. With a nod they go in.

They walk in and see Harry, Hermione, Ron, Dean, Seamus, Neville, George, and Fred all sitting together at the gryffindor table.
"Are going to sit with us or Blaise and Draco"

"Draco and Blasie, but only because I want to talk to him about how we're going to tell everyone"
Ginny smiles at her, then kissed her and walked towards the gryffindor table while Luna went to the slytherins.

When Luna gets to the slytherin table she starts it off as she does every time.
"Why can't we all sit together?" And as she says that draco mocks her.
"We will one of these days Luna, ok? Just give it time" Blaise says.

She opened her mouth to reply, but suddenly an owl, she hasn't seen since she was nine, swoops in a and drops a letter. Her eyes widen as she looks a Anella. Her brothers True Owl. She takes the letter with shakey hands, as she tries not to cry.

"Luna what's wrong"
She looks up at Draco and smiles.
"He wrote back. And that's all she had to say for Draco to know what she meant.