Chapter Two

Chapter Two-

Lucy's POV

I began observing the note more carefully trying to find anything I missed. My only thoughts I had were who could even do such a thing? Were my friends trying to pull a prank on me? Was it somebody trying to get revenge? Ether it's a horrible joke or someone has some sick way of messing with me.

I let out a deep sigh and opened the front door. I was fully aware I most likely wouldn't find anybody outside, but I wanted to put my thoughts to rest. I began letting my imagination believe that this note meant nothing.

I might as well just forget about it and catch some sleep. I picked up the note and chuckled; I was letting this really get to me so I went over and through the meaningless note away. Afterwards, I made my way to my room and jumped in my bed falling asleep almost instantly.

I woke up hours later from my alarm, reluctant to start work once more. After half an hour, I finished getting ready and walked out the door.

As I finished walking around the second block, I felt a drop of water hit my arm. I looked up into the dark cloudy sky and felt another raindrop hit my forehead.

Just my luck.

I hadn't brought an umbrella with me or even a raincoat and I was too far from home now to turn back. Since I had some change left over from yesterday, I figured I could catch the bus that way I wouldn't have to walk in this rain.

I walked to the nearest bus stop and stood to wait anxiously, even though I felt better knowing I was taking the bus, I still was out in the rain.

My clothes began to sink in the cold moisture, leaving my body to shiver. After many minutes of waiting without seeing the bus approaching, I began to doubt if I should even go to work. As I finally turned and was about to start heading back, I head a stern voice speak.

"Excuse me there, Miss. If you continue to stay under the rain there, you'll end up catching a cold."

I turned my body and caught sight of a young man around my age, with spiky pink hair and deep darkened eyes. He held his umbrella over me and began to close the short distance between us.

"I wouldn't mind sharing my umbrella with you, my dear." He spoke softly. His voice seemed gentle, yet a hint of villainy was hidden with his smirk.  His eyes stared me down and I began to feel a sense of insecurity. He grabbed my arm pulling me even closer to him.

I began attempting to push him back but his grip on me only tightened; so I finally grew the courage to speak up,

"It-It's O-Okay Sir, I can handle myself." However, instead of letting me go, he put his arm around my back and pushed our chests together. I struggled to get free from his body but my frail figure was captured. I tried screaming but his hand covered my mouth and muted any noise further noise from coming out of it.

After what felt like minutes, he spoke up once more.

"Stop trying to free yourself, you belong in my arms, my love." I began to feel tears try to escape my eyes as he finally uncovered my mouth with his hand, only for me to see his face approaching mine. Not knowing what I could do, I shut my eyes and felt his face inch closer and closer to me.

Just as it was a mere few centimeters away, a loud engine noise pulled up next beside us. I opened my eyes and to my relief, saw the bus which I had long been waiting for. I pushed the creep as hard away as I could and began to run over to the doors of the bus.

I hurriedly got on even skipping a step on the stairs and almost falling. The bus driver then noticed the incident and spoke up,

"Careful there, young lady! Where will it be too?"

I looked back behind me trying to see if I was being followed, to which my surprise, I wasn't.

"Please, just take me anywhere from here." He nodded at me, and I took my seat in the way back of the bus. I began trying to calm down my breathing as I rest my head back on the seat and felt the bus begin to move.

Unsure why, I looked out the window and saw the man that was holding me just a few seconds ago. His eyes connected with mine while a grin on his face appeared. I turned away from the window, now terrified, and waited for the next stop on the bus.

I feel like this chapter is just a mess but I hope you guys enjoy it! -Ivadragic (: