Chapter Seven

"Why..? Why me?" I wondered, speaking with a faint tone. I just wanted to go home and continue living. It's true my life wasn't very exciting. I only had a few close friends, a standard full-time job earning me just enough money to live alone in my one bedroom apartment. Even so, it was a life I was happy with.

I was alone.

I wasn't wealthy or rich.

But I was content, and I was free. I didn't belong to anyone and I lived for myself, surviving and prospering in my own way that didn't require a boyfriend or money.

"Lucy, my dear.." Natsu spoke kneeling down in front of me. "You're beyond beautiful, kind..."

"You don't know anything about me! Let me out! Let me live my life! This is illegal!! I-I'll have you arrested! You can't do thi-"

Natsu pulled forward cutting me off. Our lips connected full force and I fell back on the bed as Natsu fell on top of me. My arms tried to push his chest up to get him off of me but suddenly his body felt heavier than anything else I've ever felt. My lips first resisted his sudden push over me but I found myself syncing with his movements.

No. No! I'm not doing this! I lifted my knee up and pushed his built figure away from me. He had taken my first kiss before and now he kissed me again. The feeling of being robbed of the experience only continued to fuel my anger.

Did Natsu really expect me to just give myself up to him? Throw away everything in my life I've worked for?

Even though I pushed him away, I knew that he could easily overpower me once more. However, to my surprise, he got up off the bed and turned away from me.

Was this his way of giving up?

"I'm going to offer you a deal." Natsu spoke. He walked over to the door and stood in front of it. "I'll let you leave tonight if you satisfy my desires."

Excuse me? I thought to myself.

"No, absolutely not. Stay away from me."

Natsu chuckled and walked back over to me. I threw my body further back on the bed, attempting to get as far away from him as I could. However, I soon realized the mistake in the movement as it placed us both right back on the bed, with his body over mine.

"Does this mean you want to stay here with me forever?"

"No...please.." My voice began to let out a sob. The last thing I wanted was for Natsu to feel he has control over me, but my mind was officially beginning to break from the stress. The hope of getting out and returning back to my life was fading, and the realization of Natsu's power in the world was growing more apparent.

"Just do what I say and I'll let you go."

"I'm not good at these things... I- I mean I've only just had my first kiss..Please, I don't even know how to help you."

Natsu pulled his body back from being over me. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. He took a few breaths and moved my hand further and further down his body. As my hand begun to close in on his private area, I flinched and tried to pull my hand away. However, his hand only gripped my hand harder, not letting me go.

"Let me teach you then, my dear."

****WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT****

I closed my eyes shut as my hand finally reached his groin. I could feel a large bulge through his clothing, gently twitching with my touch. The reaction almost made my hand flinch backward, but Natu's hand continued to hold my hand steady. His hand guided mine to gently rub his clothing, loosening a little bit with each stroke until my hand was the moving entirely on its own. I could feel my face begin to flush, I was starting to feel light headed. I am so embarrassed that I am doing something so dirty to someone so despicable! After a few moments, Natsu gently grabbed my hand again and guided my fingers to the buckle of his belt. His eyes connected with mine and my hand with instinct began to unbuckle the belt.