Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"Like hell I'll be yours! What makes you think I want you anywhere near me?!" I asked eager to hear what he thinks would possibly make such a thing happen.

He stared at me, making sure not to break eye contact. His face looked as if he was angry and he clenched his fists together.

Did I say something wrong? I mean it's not like he would have expected a better answer, right? His eyes continued to stare at me, making me breath harder.

In all honesty, I probably wouldn't stand a chance against him. He was easily twice as strong as I was judging from his built body.

He began walking closer to me and I began feeling afraid. Was he going to hit me? Was what I said to him really that hurtful?

By now he was hovering over me and his arms came closer to me making me flinch and attempt to grab hold of the wall behind me.

Mr. Dragneel pulled me up over his shoulder and led me to his car. I started punching him and kicking him as much as I could in hopes he would let go of me, but he remained completely unaffected by my attempts.

"Let me go!" I screamed as we neared the vehicle. However, instead of listening to me, he opened the car door and laid me down gently inside. He then proceeded to get in himself and shut the door behind him.

My next idea was to try to escape from the other door, but as I expected, it was locked and I was trapped.

"You look so cute when you struggle my dear; it makes me want to take you all the more." He scooted closer to me and put an arm around my waist. I kept struggling to get away from him, but I only managed to make it worse by ending up below him.

****Warning****
Things get a little steamy from here so feel free to skip this part if you choose to!

No ones P.O.V

"Oh god, Lucy" he moaned, "I need you now." He moved his hips upwards pushing himself closer to Lucy. She only closed her eyes hoping for it to end, but her expectations were far from happening.

Natsu's hand slid under Lucy pushing her face upwards closer to his. Lucy whimpered as Natsu's lips claimed her own. He slipped his tongue inside her and harshly began kissing her, however, she simply would not kiss him back.

After moments he parted leaving them both panting trying to catch their breath. Lucy hoped it was over but Natsu kissed her lips one final time before slowly traveling down her body. He left trails of kisses down her neck as she held his shoulders in attempt to get him off.

Lucy desperately held in any moans making sure she makes Natsu think he isn't giving her any pleasure. However, as soon as Natsu's left hand came up her shirt and he squeezed her left breast, Lucy's attempts were effortless and she gave Natsu that one simple sound he was dying to hear.

He continued to let his hands roam her body dangerously low giving himself an idea that Lucy would not be pleased with. He let both arms rest on her hips and began to try to pull her dress up. After Lucy noticed his movements, she put every effort she had into escaping.

She continuously screamed and hit him, but he refused to let her go so easily. He entrapped her body with his own and grabbed both her hands and put them over her head.

She continuously struggled moving whatever part of her body she could, even while knowing it wasn't any where enough to get the man off her.

Mr. Dragneel succeeded in pulling Lucy's dress up began to use one of his free hands to start unzipping his pants.

Lucy, watching his movements began to let out a sob stopping Natsu from any further movements before trying to comfort her.

"Shhh, it's okay...I promise I'll make you feel good." he spoke only making Lucy cry more.

The sound of Lucy so upset put a halt to any further movements by Natsu. He let go of her hands he was holding and noticed she now had bruises on her wrists. He couldn't believe what he had done to her. In no way did he wish to give her any pain, only love and care. Both his arms surrounded her as he held her in a warm embrace.

To his surprise, Lucy didn't hug back, but in no effort did she try to escape. She simply rested her head against his neck too tired and afraid to continue any further struggling. She was still scared and fragile; every movement Natsu made stiffened her body.

Natsu, noticing her reactions carefully rested Lucy's head on his lap allowing her to get some rest after the eventful night.

Lucy closed her eyes and just before she was fully put under, she heard Natsu whisper.

"It's okay, I'll protect you forever my dear."