Chapter Six

Heyy guys! I am still alive aha. I haven't been able to update my stories in so long due to school and work, but I decided to finally take a short break and catch up on some updating!

Lucy's POV

I woke up with my head throbbing in an unfamiliar room. I peaked around the room instantly noticing its vastness and posh decor. The bed itself was very large and broad; the blankets felt heavy over my body and I struggled to get out. I began examining the room more trying to determine where I was but the only inference I was able to make was that the place itself seemed very expensive.

I briefly walked around before making my way to the door. I reached for the knob and immediately noticed it was locked. I continued turning it trying not to accept the fact I had no way out. I eventually turned away and began to mindlessly walk around the room once more, looking for any key or sign of me getting out.

After half an hour of finding nothing, I plumped on the bed once more. I let my mind ease and think back to how I might have gotten here. It was then that I remembered the night before: the ceremony, the limo, him.

What the fuck! I thought. He kidnapped me?! I began to breathe heavy again, clenching my teeth and tightening my body. Immediately after, I began to observe my body, making sure it was still the same as I remembered.

After around ten more minutes, the door knob turned. Mr Dragneel walked out in a different suit from last night, still dressed extravagant.

"Miss Heartfilia," he spoke, "I'm presume you must be wondering where you are."

Well he was most certainly right on that, I thought. I glared up at him refusing to answer.

Mr. Dragneel began to pace around me keeping both his eyes locked on me.

"I'd like to inform you that you are in my master bedroom. I really hope you enjoy its intricate surroundings, I mean I would like you to live here with me after all."

He'd what? Is he being serious with me? Why on earth would he think that I-

"Miss Heartfilia." He spoke once more interrupting my thoughts. "I'm sure you have many questions about who I am, why it is your here, what I want from you my dearest."

He walked up to me and grabbed me by my cheek. I immediately flinched and closed my eyes. I tried to break away but he pulled my body against his in a deep embrace. My body remained stiff, almost as if it was refusing for me to pull away. After a few more seconds, he released me and I took more steps back, letting myself be prepared for any more upcoming moves.

"My dear Miss Heartfilia, my name is Natsu Dragneel, please feel free to just call me Natsu." He spoke gently, "A few months ago, I was on my way to an important business meeting a few blocks down for my company building. You were but a mere bystander that happened to bump into me in the side walk and knocked all my paperwork down that I was holding. Naturally, you apologized and picked it up for me, but you never once stopped to look at me or even glance at me. I found it quite humorous because I couldn't help but look at anything else besides you. You went on your way shortly after and I decided to cancel my meeting to follow you. I found out who you were, where you worked, where you lived...just about everything. I was going to confront you a few days ago and take you back here but you unfortunately ran away from me, I'm sure you received the note I left you shortly after. Thus, that leaves us here now I'm my suite."

I began processing his conversation, every word he spoke. It all began to come together in my mind, from the first time we met, or rather, my first confrontation with him, all to the note and ceremony.

"But what do you want from me then?" I asked.

"I believe I've already told you this. I simply want you."