Chapter 5 - Tacos

What do I do? Now I can't even pull the zip back up. And the dress is fitting, there's no way to slip out of it.

Great. I've got only one option left.

'Um, Morana?' I call.

'What's up?'

'I-I need your help with the zip.'

The curtains are pushed open for a slit before Morana swoops in like a wind.

'This is awkward,' she teases in a coy tone, 'Stuck in the middle, huh?'

I can feel the heat of her tourmalines drop on my back, my skin quivers under the touch of her fingers.

I see myself turning pink from the mirror, quickly shutting my eyes in embarrassment.

'Just unzip it, will you?'

Somehow, I feel overly exposed knowing she's undressing me and standing so close. It's like her eyes can easily burn through this vessel, grasping my bare soul.

'Want to get naked with me so bad?' Her minty breath falls onto my nape, arousing some unwanted sensations.

I bite my lip, finding it difficult to even retaliate. My mind isn't functioning properly right now, I'm afraid that I might say something I'd come to regret.

'What, cat got your tongue?'

Nope, a demon did.

Morana slides down the zip swiftly, 'There you go.' She inches in, blowing words beside my ear.

I want to get away from her as fast as possible. Not minding the scattered clothing near my feet, I step forward and am immediately tripped over.

I thought I was going to land on the mirror, instead, I am yanked back by a strong pull on the wrist, crushing into a warm solid.

'Clumsy much?' Morana chuckles above my head.

I snap up, wanting to retort, only finding our faces extremely close.

My gaze unintentionally falls onto her rosy full lips that are an inch away. They look tasty. Oh, God, stop staring! I gulp.

The temperature in this room seems to rise, my body boils in Morana's embrace. My heartbeat quickens as she tightens her arm on my waist and presses closer.

I freeze in place, feeling her lips brushing through mine. The velvet touch almost has me moan.

'Hello? Is anyone in there?'

Oh shit. I instinctively push Morana away, can't believe what almost happened a second ago.

What is she doing to me?

'Yeah, we'll be out in a minute.' Morana answers the person on the other side of the curtain, a smirk forms on her lips, 'Too bad we got interrupted.'

I gawk at her, not knowing what to say.

'Come on, we should go.' She twists her lips while eyeing my body, 'Take that off, I'm buying it.'

I finally come back to my sense and see that I'm still half-dressed in the tight skirt.

'Can you at least turn around?' I request, feeling my cheeks dip in rouge.

She snorts but complies anyway.

I quickly change out of the outfit, putting back on the denim jeans and linen shirt.

Without a word, I shove the dress into her hands and walk out of the enclosed space, desperate for some air.