Chapter 26~ Meeting New People

**Zayn's POV**

After a long, 70 minute, gruelling lesson on algebra and quadratics, the bell finally goes.

I get up out of my seat and begin to hurry out of the room but I remember Jacob and stop.

I turn around and find him asleep on his desk, his head resting on his folded arms and an earphone still in his left ear.

"Jacob, buddy, class is over." I say softly into his ear, slowly shaking him to awaken him from his sleep.

Luckily for me, it works.

He sits up, looks around, wipes his cheek with the back of his sleeve and gets up.

"What'd I miss?" He asks sleepily.

"Dunno, how long were you asleep for?" I ask, turning to walk to the front as he follows behind me.

"He lost me at 'Now let's look at our schedule'." He replies, imitating the teachers voice.

I turn to look at him in disbelief.

"That's the second sentence he said after he walked in the room!"

He shrugs back at me, a grin plastered across his face.

I gently punch his shoulder, shaking my head at his foolish acts.

He gasps loudly in mock astonishment, rubbing his arm, before laughing along with me.

Before leaving the classroom I see Clara and her friend.

Clara acknowledges me watching her and winks at me, and Jacob notices.

I see him smirk from the corner of my eye.

"Someone's a ladies man!" He whispers, gently nudging me, nodding in their direction.

"Who even is she?" I ask watching them giggle as they keep glancing at us.

"Well, you know all the guys in our class?" He asks.

I nod and so he continues.

"Fucked 'em all. Every. Single. One." I gasp, looking around at the remaining students.

"Have... You know.. Are you one of them?" I ask awkwardly and, to my luck , he shook his head no, and took it as the most normal question ever to be asked.

I glance at her one more time before following Jacob out of the room and down the hallway.

**Louise's POV**

It wouldn't matter what class I was in, from Literature to Music, two of my favourite subjects, I still wouldn't have been able to concentrate.

I have so many thoughts running trough my head.

Zayn?

Liam?

Corey?

What am I supposed to do?

I look up at him again as the teacher blabbers on about something and I realise I haven't heard a single word she has said.

He's concentrating on his book, writing down notes, I assume.

I slip my hand into my pocket, pulling out my phone.

I add Liam's number to a contact and write a short message to him.

I take a deep breath, pressing the send button and wait to hear the vibration of Liam's phone receiving the message.

I reread the message.