I stood there not knowing what to do. I didn't know whether or not to stay quiet or answer. I truly didn't know what to do, and usually I would think of about 73 different ways on how to solve this problem. At least I knew the person that my father told me about the first day of school.

Kusuo Saiki is the other psychic.

I was about to say something until he spoke up.

"After the first day of school I saw you walking home, a car was about to hit you, but you used your telekinesis powers to have the car swerve around you. I was at a distance where you couldn't notice my presence so I saw the whole thing play out."

I once again didn't know what to say. I was more shocked that he saw me. Usually I would sense people who were close by but I guess not. I had my powers hidden for so long this is new territory for me. I didn't know how to explain myself. Even if I did decide to cover up the fact that I was psychic, Saiki has hard evidence to prove me wrong. How should I approach this?

I gave a big sigh.

"Saiki-san, if you were to reveal to me that you are also psychic then I'll tell you the truth."

Saiki then lifted his hand up, I turned around and all the groceries were being put away with his telekinetic powers. I didn't really react, it was one of the more subtle powers he has I'm assuming. I looked back at him and he had a slight smirk.

"Believe me?" He said in a very cocky way oddly enough.

"I do.." I looked down at the ground. The air grew tense and awkward.

"It seems like we walk the same way to school and home, lets walk together?" He insisted.

I nodded. I awkwardly thanked him on helping me today hoping I didn't cause any trouble for him going home. He nodded and walked out.

I suddenly fell on my knees. I was in pure shock. How could he..? How did he..? I couldn't wrap my head about what just happened as the sky outside grew darker and quieter.

────「✿」────

"I suppose I could wait for Saiki-san." I stood outside closing the gate behind me. A few seconds went by and felt Saiki walking up towards me.

"Hey."

"Hi Saiki-kun."

We walked beside each other in silence. I didn't mind it. It really didn't make a difference because I could hear his thoughts right now.

"Yare Yare, I really didn't believe there was another psychic like me. Perhaps she has the same powers as me, or different. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her if she was a psychic. But it was so plain obvious. She also didn't notice so I could've left it alone."

"Saiki-kun, it's ok. At least your a psychic too so its not as worrying. You keep your powers well hidden too so we can both keep our secrets."

"Hide yours a bit better next time you almost get run over."

"Hey! Not fair, I could've died!" I nudged Saiki's arm with my elbow. Maybe it wont be so bad if he and only he knows.

────「✿」────

"Saiki, why does that girl constantly stare at you?" I looked over at him slightly as he continued to pretend to pay attention to sensei.

"Yumehara happens to be madly in love with me and tries to make it seem like its 'destiny' if we were to run into each other." He said with annoyance.