❶❷

❀° ┄───────────╮
- ˏˋ time skip ˊˎ -
╰───────────┄ °❀

Graduation Ceremony:

I sat at the chairs next to Kusuo and everyone else. He looks annoyed, I did force him to come with me because its such a memorable experience. My parents actually made it to the ceremony it makes me happy considering how much I didn't see them. Next to them was Kusuo's parents also happy and cheery as my parents. I smiled to myself a bit reminiscing about my high school years. Kusuo noticed I was in my head a bit, he then got my attention and we had to stand and receive our diplomas.

After the ceremony Kusuo and I met up with our parents to take some pictures. We then took pictures with each other, of course I was smiling and he had a stoic face on. Then everyone else joined in on our pictures. I laughed a bit while Kusuo had an annoyed look but I can tell he was happy that he won't be seeing them as often. But I can tell that he somewhat cared for everyone else.

We had dinner together at a fancy restaurant. We all ate and chatted amongst ourselves. Kusuo held my hand under the table since nobody knows about our relationship. Even after almost 4 years of dating, nobody has guessed.

"There's a small look out here, meet me there when you're ready." Kusuo said as he took his leave of the table. My parents and his parents weren't seated too far but I do have a feeling on what's going on because of how giggity and excited they were getting while also trying not to show it. I stood up and walked over to the look out. The view of Japan's night life was gorgeous, I could never get enough of it. I saw Kusuo look over at me. He looks so mature, it so captivating. I sense a slight sadness in his eyes; the fact that he got his powers back after trying his best to get rid of them left him so depressed. But I can tell he's coping with the fact that this is basically his life now.

We stood next to each other admiring the night lights and the bustling streets still going on down below. He held my hand tightly, seeming like he never wanted to let go. I then felt something cold on my finger, I looked down and saw a ring that he slid on. He didn't look at me for my reaction but I think he knew what I was looking like. I wrapped my arms around his arm to get closer to his body. I laid my head on his shoulder.

Everywhere was loud, like a mall food court on an extremely busy day. But with Kusuo Saiki, it was all dead quiet..

                                                『••✎••』

                                                『••✎••』

I didn't want to end this story like this, but I was getting slightly burnt out and bored of it. I'm ashamed that I felt this way while writing, especially after coming out of a huge hiatus, basically redoing my whole profile, get excited about writing again and only be disappointed in myself. I didnt want to discontinue with where I left off in the previous chapter so I did this makeshift ending so that it wouldn't feel like some sort of empty hole in the story (which I feel like it still did >.<). I still would like to thank those who gave this story a chance, I'll be taking a break once this is published so I can start brainstorming what else I wanna do.

As said before I'm considering on doing either Levixreader or Giyuxreader. So let me know! :D

Don't worry, the story wont be like this forever. I'll most likely come back to it and continue with this story properly. But for now, this is the ending you're gonna get and I hope you're fine with that :) (you have no choice >:) )

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you soon~!

aikokai~

word count: 669 (nice)