It was the weekend, meaning some time for myself. I never really felt lonely here at home. Back in America I would always stay in my room and read or scroll through social media until one or both of my parents would barge inside and ask for something like a genie lamp. Mainly my father.

One time when I was around ten, my father asked if I could renovate the house.

╰──➢ ✧;── flashback ──; ✧
"Honey! Just move this bed over here! I think it'll be suited better!" My father said.

I used my telekinesis to lift the bed to where my father wanted it. Both of my parents pondered.

"What if we moved this chair here Kaito-kun~!" My mother pointed.

I lifted the chair and put it where my mother wanted it. Both of my parents pondered again.

"Maybe put the desk back where it was?" My father questioned.

"Maybe you carry it instead.." I was getting agitated since I wanted to go to the park already.

"(Y/N)-chan! Your doing so good! Cookies will be your treat after this~" my mother hugged me.

"Now I can't screw this up!" I rearranged the furniture of how my parents wanted it without complaining.

I was panting like a dog and sweating at how exhausted I am. My parents continued pondering.

"Perhaps it was better the way it was before..?" My father whispered towards my mother.

"That's it, I've had enough." I threw my hands in the air and went downstairs to get my hard earned cookies.

── ;── end of flashback ──;

I was reading in the little garden I had until I got a text from Saiki.

Saiki-kun:
If you like, you can come over since I'll be home alone all day today. I understand you're basically alone all the time at your house.

Me:
I'll think about it, then I'll probably come over. I'll bring coffee jelly for you :D

Saiki-kun:
Please do (∩˃o˂∩)♡

────「✿」────

I arrived at Saiki's house, more like teleported to his front door. I didn't want to be rude and suddenly appear inside his house. I rung the door bell with a box of coffee jelly and another box of cookies under in one hand. The door opened to Saiki and his normal clothing.

"You could've just teleported inside you know." Saiki said.

"I didn't want to be rude since this is the first time I've been here."

"Its completely fine if my parents aren't here."

"Oh a rebel you are?" I joked.

"Just come inside."

I took off my shoes at the entrance and noticed Saiki eyeing the box of coffee jellies I got him. I handed it to him feeling like if I didn't, he'll completely obliterate me.

"I love you.." He said as he looked at the jelly cups. I chuckled slightly.

We both sat at the dining area while Saiki ate his coffee jellies and I ate my cookies in peace.

"Saiki-kun?"

"Yes?"

"Why don't you just talk out loud?"