In the end Saiki decided to stay. Not sure why he did though. Saiki participated in a tug-of-war against another class. Not being able to control his strength he pulled on the rope a little too hard and sent a student flying in the air. It was a funny sight but I also felt bad for him, he must be so anxious and worried right now. Our class obviously won.

It was then announced that we will be having a relay race between all the classes and all the students should participate.

I guess it was my time to shine.

Saiki was going to be the anchor and I was positioned behind him. As Hairo was running towards me, I noticed he fell down and showing his... buttocks?

At least it wasn't something else.

Once I got the baton I ran at Saiki full speed ahead. I noticed I was way ahead of the other students so I pushed it a little more and gave the baton to Saiki. He also ran at full speed until... he also fell, luckily none of his clothing was slipping like Hairo's.

"What a drag.." I facepalmed myself.

────「✿」────

It was starting to get cold, so Saiki and I used our pyrokinetic powers to keep ourselves warm while walking back home.

"Are you going to the temple for New Years?" Saiki turned his head towards me.

"Temple?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"In that case, you can come with me and my parents on New Years. I'll let you know."

"Wow, Saiki inviting me somewhere? Especially with your parents?! How exciting." I said sarcastically.

"Okay, you can stay home alone. Without me there." He smirked.

"Fine fine! I'll go with you. Jeez, didn't think you'd be so aggressive."

We arrived at the front door of my house, I offered him to sleep over but he insisted to go back home. I didn't get as exhausted as Saiki whenever he used his powers frequently so I used my clairvoyance until I saw him go inside his house. I cooked myself some dinner as I thought about what happened today. Especially when Saiki fainted.

Considering how he literally changed the whole world into fitting his norm, I wonder how powerful his powers truly are. I sat at the dining area eating while the TV was one playing a random channel so it can cancel out the ambiance of the house.

I then felt a buzz on the table and saw my phone screen light up with a message from Okada-san

I then felt a buzz on the table and saw my phone screen light up with a message from Okada-san. Not quite sure why I got her number when I still think she's annoying at school.

Okada Rin:
Hey (L/N)-san! What are you doing for New Years? Just wondering since it is around the corner?

Me:
Saiki invited me to go to the temple.