Chapter 2: The Other Side

"Okay so, I'm gonna have to meet someone here."

"Who was it again?", Hailey asks herself, "Jon Becker, was it? RIght, yeah". She takes a look around the hotel room. It has pretty much everything, a balcony, nice chandelier, a coffee machine. Hailey always wanted a coffee machine, she's been needing a bit of kick in the morning, but she was too busy to pick one up. "Maybe I'll have one right now", Hailey says as she looks at the coffee machine, and for some reason, she knew how to use one. So, she took a few sips of coffee, the caffeine kicks her senses and she feels more awake.

She notices a guitar on a stand near the TV. "I can only imagine us both loving through the night", Jake as he sings Melody, one of the few songs they wrote. Hailey remembers she played the guitar on that song. Since she knew how to play, and since the caffeine she took in was a bit much, she decided to play for a while. After she picked up the guitar, she went onto the balcony since she thought it felt more calming out there. So when she sat down on one of the chairs, she thought of what song to play. She remembers the song Luke wrote, so she decided to play that one.

"I want you to show me, how to get to know, someone like you, someone like you."

"You rock, Hailey!", "That was amazing Hailey! You sang it so beautifully.", "See, you were great! You should have more confidence in yourself". Hailey remembers when she first sang this song for the club. She even remembers the words of that dork. "Y- you can sing!? Since when!?".

"And how will we ever see if we are meant to be, it's terrifying, it's terrifying."

As she stopped, she hears a voice behind her.

"So... you still sing...Princess?"