Chapter 2: The Other Side(Part 2)

"So... you still sing...

Princess?"

"J- Jake?", Hailey stutters, "What are you-". "I mean, what else what can you expect from the club president", Jake states, "So how's it been, Hailey? It's been years since-". "Wait, hold on," Hailey cuts him off, "You aren't supposed to be here". "Well I was going to tell you the same thing but I guess we're here for the same reason". "Does that mean-".

*bzzt- bzzt*

Jake's phone was ringing, it was Drew, so he picked it up. "Yo Drew, mind explaining some stuff?", Jake asks with a slightly furious tone. "Listen, I know this isn't what you really expected", Drew replies, "but c'mon, it's Hailey, took me a while to reach out to her, and besides, I brought you Krista so I didn't lie to you". "Ok so, is this supposed to be a usual appointment?", Jake asks. "Well, yes and no". "What a stupid answer", Jake thought to himself. "You can design a collab with her if you guys want", Drew continues, "but if you don't want to, you guys can hang out in the mean time I guess". Jake questions this, "Seriously?". "Fine then, don't talk to her and just leave if you're going to keep questioning me", Drew states in a furious manner through the phone. Jake, hoping to calm Drew down, "Ok, ok, chill bro, I'll figure it out". "Thanks bud", Drew says. Jake replies, "No problem homie.... and thanks... see ya".

The faint sound of cars can be heard from below as Jake lets out a deep sigh. "It's cold out here", Jake invitingly says, "Let's go inside and have some hot chocolate". After they settled inside the room, Hailey asks, "Was that Drew?". "Yeah", Jake replies, "Our brotherhood never faded." Jake pours the hot chocolate into the two mugs, and continues "So, you're 'the' Krista Marina?". "Yeah", Hailey replies, "so then that makes you Jon Becker, right?". "The one and only", Jake answers while spreading his arms like wings. Hailey scoffs as Jake walks over with the two mugs of hot chocolate. Jake sits next to Hailey as they both blow into their mugs, slightly cooling the hot chocolate. "So, how's PB&J?", Jake asks. "Still there", Hailey replies, "Over at Rosemeadow". Jake continues the conversation, "What are they doing right now?". "They said they're going to the beach with my family", Hailey answers, "Those two have gone far together". "Hmm... that's nice", Jake adds on. "How about Milly and Sean?", Hailey asks. "Well, we both know Milly's with Elliot", Jake states as Hailey nods in agreement, "so they're doing their own thing right now. And Sean works as an intern co-producer for Rival". "Wow", Hailey replies, "It's amazing how far the club has come". Jake adds on, "Yeah, how about you, how has the club president been holding up?". "Been very busy", Hailey states with annoyance, "Been everywhere around the city looking for this place". "Same here", Jake says then they both broke into laughter. "Wonder when the club will meet again...", Hailey states. "We can do it next week", Jake replies, "Drew freed up next week for me so I could do next week". "Yeah we can do that, I'm free to and so is Zander and Luke.", Hailey adds. "Great!", Jake says, "I'll just check on Milly and Sean to see if they're free".

Hailey and Jake talked a little longer and both decided to take their leave.

"See ya, Jake" 

"See ya, Hailey"