The Final Update

Hi everyone. I don't know how many of you who follow this story actually follow me or not, but for those who haven't seen, I have decided to step away from writing. It was a very hard decision for me but writing isn't something I very much enjoy anymore and it's very hard to get myself to do. With that being said though, I didn't want to leave this book on an open end. Below I will have a few key story line points that I had originally planned out for this book. I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of your support and love through this story. Your comments really made my day and I will miss them as well as you. Thanks again guys.

- Ava

- the final chapter would have been titled duel of fates

- amara doesn't originally follow jyn to the top of the tower but stays back to try and wake up cassian after he falls during the shoot out.

- sorry jyn stans but I would have killed her off at the top of the tower for more dramatic ending purposes. 

- ultimately cassian and amara both die in the end. I had the very very ending written out from the beginning so I will add that below 

Amara's eyes drifted from the mass of light heading their way to Cassian's deep brown eyes. They were beaten and bloody as they stared at one another, a knowing look passing between them. 

A sad smirk tugged at the corners of her lips. "We almost made it, my love." 

Not even a second of their limited time was wasted as they clutched onto one another as tightly as they possibly could. Amara rested her head in his neck, breathing in her last breath. They were trapped on this planet, stranded as it folded in on itself. But their was no ounce of sadness within their bright eyes. No, they hand known it would end this way since the beginning. There was only their love and with that they could rest. For above them, marked the beginning of a new hope.