.ii

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CATACLYSM
☽☾
"
BATTLE WOUNDS"

IT'S QUITE hard to find peaceful moments within the raging anger of war. Many people even resent making friendships in these times for the fear that the person they hold on to will let go. As you walk through the Rebel base now a days you'd be lucky to find authentic smiles and laughter. But jump back to a time where hope was rich within the Rebellion, to a time where nobody worried about the odds against them. To a time when laughter filled the air around the temples and the pilots all made bets on who'd knock the most TIEs. And it was in that time where Amara found her peace, where she found another purpose to her life. If she could, Amara would go back to those restless nights gazing up at the twinkling stars, to the jokes and laughs shared among her and her friends, to the feeling of security within his arms. But war had a habit of tainting all the joy and clouding it into despair. And as much as Amara fought to keep her peace, the reality stood that not all love was meant to last. She couldn't go back in time and like many other failed relationships before them, their love wasn't meant to last. 

"This is a horrible idea." Cassian muttered as the two walked among the crowd of people within the hangar towards his silver and blue painted U-Wing.

The tiniest of smiles formed on Amara's face as she shrugged her shoulders. "I quite like this plan."

Cassian scoffed with a shake of his head. "You just like it because I don't." He stated matter of factually.

"Maybe." Amara said with a small nod. "Or maybe I just trust the judgment of the senators and General Draven."

"This girl cannot be trusted." Cassian dismissed with a shake of his head. "When it finally comes to it, she will pick her father over us."

"Or maybe she won't." Amara countered as she spared her friend a glance. "It's been years since she's seen her father Cassian, I doubt she holds much appreciation for the man."

"It's her father, Amara." Cassian argued as he cross his arms over his chest. "It won't matter how long it's been since she's last seen him, if she's anything like anyone else, she'd chose her father." 

"I suppose you have a point." Amara agreed with a slight nod of her head. Cassian watched her as she contemplated for a slight moment, her eyebrows pinching together as she thought the situation over. "Well it is out of our hands now." She finally spoke after a moment of silence. "We will deal with that problem if it arises."

"And how are we going to do that?" Cassian questioned. 

Amara shrugged. "I don't have an answer for you." She said with a slight frown. "But we'll cross that bridge when the time comes."