Silver in Miyagi

Day 1

The first place Yuu will be going to is Miyagi, and he will be bringing Silver.

Yuu, Grim and Silver were dressed in their casual clothes and carrying their luggage, with the rest of Diasomnia seeing them off at the door.

"Listen to me, Silver. Not everyone in Twisted Wonderland gets a chance to visit the other world. You better enjoy your time to the fullest, take lots of pics, and eat lots of delicious food!" said Lilia.

"Tell us all about your trip when you returned," said Malleus.

"You better not get into trouble!" yelled Sebek. Everyone sweatdropped at his comment.

"Thank you very much. I'll be sure to have fun," smiled Silver. Yuu then opened the door.

"Sendai please," said Yuu. Several seconds later, a shimmering sound could be heard.

"See you in three days!" said Yuu, Grim and Silver as they entered the door. The rest of Diasomnia waved.

Several minutes later, the three arrived at their destination.

"Wow, this statue looks cool," said Silver, pointing at a statue of a figure dressed in armour and riding a horse.

"That's one of the most famous ancient warlords, Date Masamune," explained Yuu. "Oh! That means we're in Aobayama Park! I don't have to worry about getting lost when I return! This spot is easy to find!"

"Hey Grim. What do you think about this statue?" asked Silver.

"Meow."

"Wait what!?" Silver and Yuu turned around, looked down and saw a grey cat wearing a white & black striped collar with a bell.

"Grim? Is that you?" asked Silver as he picked the cat up.

"Meow! Meow!" the cat purred as it nodded its head.

"Grim has turned into an ordinary cat! Look, the flames in his ears are gone and his tail looks perfectly normal...Ah!" exclaimed Yuu.

"What is it?"

"I forgot about the money! Obviously we can't use madols in Japan! Let's see if there are any currency exchange spots..." Yuu said as he took out his envelope and opened it.

"Oh...looks like I don't need to worry about it. It just changed...automatically..." said Yuu and he showed him the money inside the envelope. He then counted the amount.

"We got ten times the amount! I guess the exchange rate is 1 madol equals 10 yen," said Yuu.

"Who's this man here?" Silver asked as he took out a 1000 yen note.

"That's Hideyo Noguchi, a bacteriologist from about 100 years ago," said Yuu.

"Well, I guess we'll just bring Grim around like a pet," said Silver.