Floyd, Kalim & Epel in Tokyo

Day 1

Yuu and Grim stood in front of the door, waiting for Floyd, Kalim and Epel to arrive.

"Say, Yuu. I think you mentioned that the place we're going to, Tokyo, is a big city. Surely there'll be lots of great restaurants and gourmet food!" said Grim, drooling.

"Aren't you such a glutton?" said Yuu, pinching Grim's nose. "But you're right. You can find anything you want to eat there. Seafood, ramen, desserts..." 

The door at Ramshackle opened and Floyd, Kalim and Epel entered with their luggage.

"Good morning, Shrimpy~We can't wait to visit your hometown!" said Floyd.

"I heard that Tokyo is the capital of your country," said Epel.

"Then it must be lively and busy like Silk City!" said Kalim excitedly.

"It sure is. If you guys are ready, then let's go!" said Yuu. He turned to face the door.

"Tokyo, please."

A shimmering sound could be heard and they went into the door. Soon they arrived in front of a tower with many trees with white and pink flowers

 Soon they arrived in front of a tower with many trees with white and pink flowers

"What a magnificent tower~," said Floyd, taking pictures.

"I see a lot of people here. Is this a tourist spot?" asked Kalim.

"Yes! This is the Tokyo Tower. When people talk about Tokyo's signature architecture, this is probably the first one they thought of," said Yuu.

Epel walked towards a tree, stood on his toes and took a closer look at the flowers.

"If I remember correctly, these are cherry blossoms," he smiled

"They are indeed! There are no Japanese who don't like them!" said Yuu. 

"Me and my family planted a cherry tree once, so I recognise the flowers," said Epel. "I wish VIl-san and Rook-san are here to see these,"

"Eh~Seagull-sempai will probably just say 'Oh la la! Beaute!' like he always does," said Floyd as he mimicked Rook. The other laughed.

"But they sure are lovely!" said Kalim. "I wonder if we can make tea with them?"

"Of course. Cherry Blossoms are also used in cooking and beverages too!" said Yuu. "Speaking of which, I'm hungry. Let's check in and head to lunch!"

"Yes!" exclaimed Grim as he jumped in the air. "What are we going to have?"

"You'll see," smiled Yuu.

About half an hour later...

"When you're in Tokyo, of course you have to eat..."