Lilia in Tochigi

The night before the trip

As Grim and Yuu were getting ready for bed, the door called them.

"Did you like my gift?" it asked.

"I did. It's the most wonderful present I've ever received!" said Yuu. "Well, some strange things did happen though..."

"Like what?"

"I got turned into an ordinary cat! I had trouble communicating with my friends yanno?" said Grim.

"Oh! Looks like I forgot to tell you about it. Once you entered your world, it will erase all traces of Twisted Wonderland or anything related. For example, a talking animal will become a normal one, or someone with pointy ears will have normal ears."

"So...if Malleus enters my world, he'll lose his horns and his ears will turn normal?"

"Precisely,"

"Woah...it's hard to imagine Malleus without horns..." said Grim.

"Here's a collar for you, Grim. It will allow you to speak with Yuuken and the others normally, but people from the other side will only hear purring sounds," the voice said as a light blue collar with a bell appeared.

"Thanks!" said Grim.

"I know you'll be going on another trip tomorrow. Stay safe and have fun."

"We will, thanks!" said Yuu and Grim.

Day 1

Yuu, Grim and Lilia arrived at the door with their luggage, with Sebek and Silver seeing them off.

"Young Master can't come today because he has to do research on gargoyles, but he asked me to wish you a happy time," said Sebek.

"Have fun as much as I did," smiled Silver.

"Haha~of course I will! I'll be sure to bring back lots of souvenirs!" said Lilia.

"Oh! I forgot something!" said Yuu. He then rushes upstairs and minutes later, he returned with a crate trolley.

"Why are you bringing this?" asked Grim.

"You'll see," giggled Yuu. Then he went straight to the door.

"Utsunomiya please," said Yuu. Seconds later a shimmering sound can be heard, and the trio waved at Sebek and Silver as they entered the door. Minutes later, they arrived in front of a statue.

 Minutes later, they arrived in front of a statue