Azul & Idia in Saitama

Day 1

Early in the morning, Grim and Yuu were waiting at the door with their luggage. The front door opened and Azul entered together with Idia, both carrying their luggage.

"Good morning, Azul and Idia. Ready to go?" asked Yuu.

"More than we ever been," smiled Azul.

"I...I hope the place won't be...be crowded," stuttered Idia.

"Don't worry. Saitama's just fine," said Yuu. He then opened to magical door.

"Saitama City, please," not long after, they could hear the shimmering sound.

"Off to Saitama we go!" Yuu, Grim, Idia and Azul entered the door.

They arrived in Saitama shortly and in front of them was a temple-like architecture

"Interesting looking house here," said Azul.

"It...it looks like some kind of shrine or temple," said Idia.

"It's the Hikawa Shrine," said Yuu. "I lived in Saitama for the first five years of my life before moving to Tokyo. I remember coming to here every New Year's." He then turned around and notice that Idia's hair stopped glowing and turned into normal hair.

"Woah...just as the voice had said, that door has erased everything non-existent to my world...including fire hair," said Yuu. Upon hearing this, Idia immediately checked his hair.

"Eh!? Why...whys has this happened to my hair? Will it turn back to normal?"

"Don't worry, it will once we return to Twisted Wonderland," said Yuu, putting his hand on Idia's shoulder as comfort. Idia then sighed in relief before everyone hear growling sounds.

"Now...why don't we check-in, put away our luggage and grab a bite?" asked Azul.

"Sure thing," said Yuu. They all head to the hotel.

Minutes later, they went out to the city centre and started looking for a place to have lunch.

"So Azul and Idia, what are you two craving for?" asked Yuu.

"Hmm...something with a hint of spice would be nice," said Azul.

"I was...thinking about something like...curry," said Idia.

"Then here we are! Look behind you!" said Yuu. Azul and Idia turned around and saw a restaurant with a yellow roof. At the entrance, there's a display of curry dishes made of plastic.

"Judging from these...this must be a cur...curry house," said Idia as he examined the display.

"Indeed, and here's their signature dish!" said Yuu as he pointed at the largest plate.

"Hmm...I see pink rice with some keema curry and...slices of tomato," said Grim.

"That's one of Saitama's favourites---Tomato Curry! They added tomatoes in the rice, hence the colour, and a bit in the curry as well," said Yuu. Azul and Idia gulped.