Cater and Vil in Chiba

A few days later, Yuu and Grim arrived at the door again. Their destination would be Chiba prefecture, and they'll be bringing Cater and Vil with them.

"There's still 5 minutes before the supposed meeting time... I guess those two are taking their time," said Yuu as he looked at his watch.

"Nya~I wonder what kind of dishes will we try this time?" said Grim with excitement.

"I know you like tuna, Grim. But do you like other fish?" asked Yuu.

"I like all kinds of seafood!" said Grim.

"Good for you then. Chiba is known for its wide variety of seafood dishes. Horse mackerel and sardines are the most popular."

"Sounds delicious! *licks lips* I can't wait!" said Grim.

Knocking sounds came from the main door of the dorm and Yuu went to open it.

"Morning, Cater-senpai, Vil-senpai! My, you two are stylish even as tourists!"

Both Cater and Vil were wearing sunglasses, leather jackets over turtleneck sweaters, tight jeans and sneakers. They were both carrying their luggage.

"Of course. As a celebrity, my presentation must be of top quality at all times," said Vil as he took out his mirror.

"I was so excited that I could hardly sleep last night...*yawns*," said Cater, covering his mouth as he yawned.

"If you two are ready, let's go!" said Yuu. He, Grim, Vil and Cater walked towards the door along with their luggage.

"Chiba city, please," said Yuu.

Soon they arrived in front of a large, circular building.

"What's this building?" asked Cater.

"Looks like some kind of stadium to me," said Vil as he examined the building.

"Bingo! It is a stadium indeed. This is the Chiba Marine Stadium. It is primarily used for baseball matches," explained Yuu.

"The building's design is so cool!" said Cater as he took out his phone to take pictures.

"I agree," smiled Vil, doing the same.

"Majestic, isn't it? I really miss those days when I watched baseball matches here with my friends. Not to mention it's the home field of my favourite baseball team, the Chiba Lotte Marines!" said Yuu.

"Hmph! Who cares about baseball? I wanna eat lots of fish right now!" Grim started throwing a small tantrum.

"Ok, ok. Let's settle down at the hotel and grab some lunch. Expect lots of seafood, guys," said Yuu.

"Seafood, you say? Sounds like a great idea, as long they're not fried," said Vil.

"I assure you, the seafood we'll be eating is super fresh and healthy!" said Yuu.